Confession time: anyone else drink diet sodas?

Options

Replies

• discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I drink a Coke Zero every day. Guilt free. I am not a rodent. Too much of anything is not good, but moderation is just fine. Stop feeling guilty.
    I do the exact same thing. :-)
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    No, not for about a decade.......maybe a few a year. Diet pop doesn't spike anything, but it can be a trigger and unless dosage is huge there's no research that says it's necessarily bad for you.
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Pepsi Max, we all gotta die of something :laugh:
  • Bama56
    Bama56 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    what else are you going to drink cheap whiskey with?
  • LeighRaeW
    LeighRaeW Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I drink it, and I make no secret of that. I drink about 2 to 3 liters of diet caffeine free Pepsi per day.
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I used to drink Pepsi Max everyday. Now only occasionally. Probably never again. The longer I go without it the more my stomach hurts when I drink it. Now I drink black iced tea with stevia for my special drink.
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I drink a Coke Zero every day. Guilt free. I am not a rodent. Too much of anything is not good, but moderation is just fine. Stop feeling guilty.
    I do the exact same thing. :-)

This. I lost almost 60lbs drinking diet soda every day and I'm now maintaining that loss while drinking diet soda every day. Nothing wrong with it.
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    If drinking diet soda makes you feel guilty, you have serious issues with your relationship with food.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    If drinking diet soda makes you feel guilty, you have serious issues with your relationship with food.

^^^ This.
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yes. Why should it be a secret? People are weird
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    no secret here...everyday..
  • melissat888250
    melissat888250 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I usually have a can of coke zero/dr pepper 10 once a day, around 2:30 M-F because I have a boring desk job where I have an hour and a half of nothing to do from 2:30-4. I haven't had a soda yet this week (sore in my mouth from too much vitamin C), and I'm not going to drink any next week in hopes of cutting any extra bloat so that the picky relatives on Thanksgiving won't have anything to pick on me for.
  • NinjaJinja
    NinjaJinja Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    No, I don't drink diet coke - mostly because I find it completely disgusting. However I do have at least one regular coke a day. Coke is one of the things I promised myself that I would never ever give up. And quite frankly cutting soda out of my diet isn't going to do much. I'm not one of those people who would sit around and just constantly drink coke after coke after coke. I maybe have three Cokes a day - max - because I can only drink them with meals. Furthermore, one 12 oz can of Coke is 140 calories - which is fewer calories than raw milk (150 for 8 oz) and most juices (my apple cider/glorified apple juice is 180 for 12 oz). So I easily manage to fit one a day, and giving it up completely would only free up 140 calories and piss me off, so not worth it in my book.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Nope...I drink real sodas. Diet sodas taste like pure ****.
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    We have a Sodastream and a bottle of diet syrup in almost every flavour that they make.
  • Rob_Zamites
    Rob_Zamites Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not daily, but I don't deny myself diet Vernor's or diet Squirt. As long as you don't have a bad reaction to the artificial sweeteners, why deny yourself?
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    <<<raising hand, doing the pee-pee dance>>> "i do, i do"
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    if anyone here likes 50/50 ice cream bars...

you have to try diet cream soda, and diet orange soda... half and half... mmmmmmmmmmmm
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Me.

Drinking a diet pepsi right now.

I usually go a few weeks without and then go a week drinking a bunch and then a few more weeks without. I figure, weighing 241 pounds is way more unhealthy then when I drink diet soda.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Fountain Diet Cherry Vanilla Pepsi..