365 days...1 year...a new me!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - U Deserve it - You are worthy!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)))))
    Great Consistency!
    Great Devotion!!!!!!
    Great Inspiration!!!!
    Great You!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - U Deserve it - You are worthy!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)))))
    Great Consistency!
    Great Devotion!!!!!!
    Great Inspiration!!!!
    Great You!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • spring423
    Options
    Fantastic journey! You have come so far...congratulations! Thank for sharing and the part about working so hard and not seeing results on the scale....that's my story, Inspiring to know you continued on and didn't quit....I hope to reach that point and stop starting over. Wishing you continued success!!!
  • pittdan77
    pittdan77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Great smile!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Totally a new you! Awesome. You look beautiful!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl! You have put in the work and it shows!!!! :flowerforyou:

Also, love that you donated your hair. Your hair looks great by the way! Frames your face very nicely! I've been growing mine out to donate again. I donated about two years ago..and it is long enough now to donate again..but I'm waiting until January to give it just that much more length. I want to give as much as I can. The reason I waited so long is so I could put my hair in a ponytail for workouts and it not be a little nub of a tail..LOL
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    It was nice to come back to this post today after having a "low" day and see the other comments since my last comment...thank you all!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!