Friends with 100 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• bsdrennan
    bsdrennan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am needing to lose weight, 150 lbs, need all the support I can get, and want to be a support, if possible to someone else.
  • WanaBMom
    WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have about 150-160 to lose. You can add me
  • abcjdavidson
    abcjdavidson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added to this group. I also have 100+ lbs I would like to lose.
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My total weight loss goal is 119 lbs. So far I have lost almost 50, that’s 69 more lbs to go! Anyone feel free to add me for mutual support! I am super active, and am here to encourage! Best of luck friends!
  • Toneyear
    Options
    I too have over 100 to lose.....I am a quitter, usually....stop and start. I am lazy and can't get out of these bad habits. How does one change? Husband is the same way and we enable each other toward the bad things.

You are welcome to add me, if you wish. Maybe seeing what you do, will change me in the inside to get busy. :bigsmile:
  • shawnpcorreia
    Options
    I don't have 100lbs to lose, But I just lost 120 and Ive learned alot, and have much to share.
  • sunnypreposition
    Options
    Hello,

I'm trying to lose 100lbs too although I'll happily stop wherever I'm healthy lol! Help motiviate me too!

Krystal :)
  • Jenpickrell
    Jenpickrell Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi. I had a goal of about 100 pounds to lose. Im down 50 so far, but i feel like i could use a push to lose the last half. I love to encourage people on their journey and i could use the same.
  • SamanthaH10
    SamanthaH10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Already lost 109ish, looking for those last 10 to leave! Feel free to add me.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    add me add me
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    i lost 94 pounds-so i kept it off for 5 years-you are more then welcome to add me-
  • aimeemarie150
    aimeemarie150 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread ! - part 23

add this group. we're pretty awesome. you can add me too if you'd like. :)
  • kjdunn68
    kjdunn68 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 130 pounds total. I got serious about it about two months ago. For the year I am doen 43 right now. To all that are on this post feel free to add me too.
  • LittleRaeJay1
    Options
    I have exactly 100lbs to lose :) feel free to add me! :D
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :0)
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'd love a few more friends in my range. I've lost 43, but still have like 110 to go minimum!
  • berwick13
    berwick13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me to..I am on daily and am doing this journey too.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I will have lost over 100 by the time I am done- I am a little over half way there...
  • macbblue
    macbblue Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have about 120 to lose. And I need as many friends as I can get to help me hold myself accountable! :)
  • DiaryofaMadFatMan
    DiaryofaMadFatMan Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious that the OP is no longer a member of MFP. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: