How do YOU curb hunger?

Options
2»

Replies

• BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    There are a couple things I do...

1. Get out of the house and do something. I eat when I'm bored or when I'm watching tv so when I'm out and about doing something it helps distract me.

2. I do some cardio so that I can eat back the exercise calories

3. I brush my teeth. Old school trick but it works.

4. I chug a couple glasses of water. Sometimes when we think we are hungry it's just dehydration.

PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!

50540473.png
  • SweetlyVague
    SweetlyVague Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have this problem a lot at night I had gone to the doctor and they ran some blood test turns out I had a vitamin D deficiency. I am now taking a supplement and getting out in the sun more often, but have you tried this?

I haven't gotten any tests done, but I am currently on vitamin D supplements. :) I'm a permanent night shift worker and now that it's winter, it's completely dark when I leave for work and when I leave for home. @_@
  • laursoar
    laursoar Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I plan many snacks all throughout the day, which has made that part a lot easier. At night, I generally limit myself to one snack after dinner on most regular nights. I mostly chose to do this due to my own habits of tending to overeat at night in the past. Once I eat that snack, it's a lot of water. I also sometimes find it useful to put cravings that I'm having at night into my MFP following days. Knowing that I'll eventually eat it makes me feel less like I'm depriving myself. I'm just making a choice about when.
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I eat! If you're genuinely hungry, that is your body telling you to feed it. If you're consistently feeling hungry you may want to consider upping your calorie allowance.
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I find that sipping tea or coffee can help with food cravings.
  • Rob_Zamites
    Rob_Zamites Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I eat keto, and I eat when I'm hungry. I don't have the 'snacking' pangs I had before at all.
  • megione
    Options
    I want to eat when i am bored to. It is just something to do. I won't even be hungry. I am trying the garcinia cambogia and going to see if this helps me. I am not sure if it will. I sometimes will drink GNC total lean shakes when I think I am hungry.

11205361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I make sure I'm getting a lot of fat. It makes a big difference to me.

I drink tea during the day. Sometimes I snack on radishes in the evening.