What is sexy to you?

Options
farmgirlrrt
farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
about a person's personality?

For me it's when a guy can turn any girl's head in the room but he only wants to turn yours.

Replies

• Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Perfect
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    So you're not a relationship girl, but you want the guy to want you like he wants you in a relationship?

Sexy for me is the sound of deadlifts hitting the gym floor. The chalk particles flying in the air and the sweat dripping down my back. Sexy for me is that morning moan when she first wakes up. I could keep going all day long.
  • farmgirlrrt
    Options
    When a guy is completely hot, knows it but is humble. THE BIGGEST turn on ever!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    A big comic book collection.
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor and a laugh that comes easily
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Humor. All day everyday.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

For me it's when a guy can turn any girl's head in the room but he only wants to turn yours.

That seems like a physical quality rather than a personality one but the humble part is nice.

I like when a guy has the perfect balance between cocky and humble, quiet but can express his emotions, socially adept but more often than not wants to just stay home.
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    I like when a guy has the perfect balance between cocky and humble, quiet but can express his emotions, socially adept but more often than not wants to just stay home.

sounds just like my fiance :love:

On top of that... Sense of humour is a big one... being patient and understanding!
  • farmgirlrrt
    Options

That seems like a physical quality rather than a personality one but the humble part is nice.

What it means is that his only interest is in you and nobody else. He could have anybody else but he wants to be with you.
  • KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Confidence
  • ConnorLynne65
    ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    smile and laugh. genuine way to see someones inner beauty. a genuine smile is not just the mouth its the eyes too
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    The ability to make sandwiches and bring me beers in a sufficiently quiet yet quick manner.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    being a Norse god and throwing a hammer around and rescuing people? That's kind of personality... ish.

more serious answer: showing compassion and a desire to help and protect the weak and defenceless.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    General Scifi and mmo knowledge. Bonus pts for Whovian, WoW, Rift, WoT, Dresden and SoT knowledge.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    a quick wit and a smile that genuinely reaches his eyes

a compassionate heart

someone who pays attention to the little things

perceptiveness

and self confidence. not arrogance, but confidence.

oh... and a hint of an F-You attitude. ;)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    a quiet confidence
  • Loasaur
    Loasaur Posts: 125
    Options
    I'm asexual, so personalities are everything to me. My favourite? It would probably be how determined he is at anything. If he wants something and he's willing to work for it and get it or keep it, then that is a big one for me. Relationships take work, life takes work, jobs take work, skills take work, you won't be anywhere without determination and the will to succeed. :)
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    when he knows how to take charge. yea, baby!
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    The ability to have heated debates with me and make me laugh. And a willingness to do dishes.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Smart,confident,sarcasm,goofy humor,take charge.