30 Day Squat Challenge

Options
Hey everyone, I need to get my butt in gear and looking smoking!

I'm going to be participating in a squat challenge on Facebook that starts on Nov 15 (so I'll be done before Christmas hits). If you want to join (I NEED accountability), let me know and I'll hook you up!

Replies

• vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    This sparks a bit of interest. =) Where can I find out more?
  • Courtney011691
    Options
    Me too!
  • melpas
    melpas Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    interested anymore info?
  • ToryLynnHaney
    ToryLynnHaney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the forum; but would totally be interested in your Squat Challenge. The added motivation would be great. Just let me know what I would need to do.
    Victoria
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    count me in! feel free to add
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I think I would like to try. I can't really bend down like before, but I think that might help my leg to heal faster.

However...I'm not a facebook person. Is there a way you can transfer the info over here?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    While a squat challenge is nice to get people inspired to exercising, the efficiency of doing over 100 reps of air squats (and trying to do each one perfectly) isn't high on the shape changing of legs or glutes that very noticeable. Better off doing weighted squats with higher intensity to get better legs and glutes.
    People will claim that it did wonders for slimming their legs down, but that comes down more to their intake than the squat challenge.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • HEATHERACU73
    HEATHERACU73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hook me up yo!=D
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    day 2 done