Confession time: anyone else drink diet sodas?

Options

Replies

• rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Haven't had a drop of soda since the first of the year.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if I am the only one who drinks the stuff.

No :laugh: you are absolutely not alone.
  • markink81
    markink81 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yes. Every day 3-5 cans.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi drinker here...... 2 or 3 bottles and day and don't plan on stopping anytime soon... Still get in my water consumption as well... Best of Luck
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Yup! And ....*gasp*.... BEER! :drinker:
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Nope .. gave up Diet Pepsi in August. I have never looked back .. and probably will never drink another pop again for a long time.

That stuff is just so unhealthy. But you guys have fun with it .. I am just happy that I don't go there anymore.
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I do. I love generic brand diet strawberry soda. And diet coke. :)
  • kellyannemchugh
    kellyannemchugh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yeah i do, at least one can of diet coke or pepsi max per day and ive lost almost 10kg in 9 weeks. if diet drinks were really that bad for you, then they wouldnt be on the market. its just another excuse for people to remain overweight if you ask me
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of diet soda. It's yummy
  • Xenophonica
    Xenophonica Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have, for the most part, cut out soda. I was severely addicted to the stuff. (Even diet, I'd easily drink 5-8 cans per day if I could. I've drank 18 in one day before) If there is no other option, I will have a diet occasionally now, but like twice a month. Anymore it just tastes like chemicals and syrup now, which I am actually grateful that I have that reaction now, haha. I don't think I've finished a can on my own in almost 5 months.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, just moderation :)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero, Deit Dr pepper and Diet Cherry Dr pepper. love it. It goes great with ice cream and pop tarts.
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I don't drink "soda" ... anything caffeinated or carbonated, but I do keep a pitcher of SF fruit punch in the fridge. I like to pat myself on the back for not drinking "soda" but in truth, I'm sure my drink isn't really that different when it comes to the concerns about diet soda. I do water it down quite a bit ...
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    I don't bother, I so rarely feel like soda when I do fancy it - I'll just a get a normal one
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I only drink diet sodas when I'm eating out, but even nowadays I've gotten better at asking for hot tea instead of soda. I probably only have it a couple times a week at most, it's just not as appealing anymore.
  • I usually have anywhere from 1-3 cans a week at the most!
  • Beckaroo94
    Options
    Yeah, coke zero quite alot. I love it.
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, at least three or four times weekly. I've already cut out animal products, refined sugar and flour, food dyes, and MSG. I will get to diet soda when I'm good and ready, which is to say maybe never.
  • mtcastillo86
    mtcastillo86 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    YEP!!! I'm a Diet Coke addict, and I'm loud and proud.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say that I am almost completely off the diet soda...I may still have 1 or 2 a month. My weakness is the occasional Sparkling Water Beverage, the flavored water with aspartame in it. Normally I'm plain water or seltzer, but the white grape beverage just calls to me. I limit them to a liter every couple days, and just have to think, rational or not, that it has GOT TO BE better than soda, diet or not, no? :ohwell:
  • ktothet15
    ktothet15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've started to drink sugar free "diet" Red Bull on nights out clubbing as I am trying not to drink alcohol. The lesser of two evils in my mind!