30 Day Shed

Options
So I saw last week that there is a group that started the 30-day shed with Jillian Michaels. I started my first day this morning. I got up at 6:00 AM and did level 1 and headed to work. I feel AMAZING now! So, thanks to whomever started that because it was an excellent idea!:heart:

Replies

• 50racinggirl
    50racinggirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day two of the 30 day Shed down! I am feeling GREAT!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    sounds like your on the right track!! :)
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Shred although hopefully it helps you shed some weight. I like all of Jillian's workouts. I'm doing 6 week 6 pack right now.
  • chelkins16
    chelkins16 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I also completed day 2 today! :smile:
  • Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I start day 1 of level two today. Can't wait to get home after work to do it. I'm nervous excited! Never thought I'd feel that way about exercise.
  • hol_lou85
    hol_lou85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    today is day 5 level 1 of my second round of the 30 day shred. Feel free to add me
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I did the shred last august but only finished 15 days and quit! Now im thinking of starting level 1 again after my tests end on saturday! :-)
  • 50racinggirl
    Options
    Day number of the shred. Feeling great. I always say that getting through the 3rd day is the hardest so hopefully I've put myself in a good position to keep going. I was a little concerned about the weekend because we are going out of town, but I am just going to take my laptop and my dvd and do it while we are traveling. :bigsmile:
  • 50racinggirl
    Options
    Day four and I :heart: it
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have 4 more days till I'm done with the shred!! Stick with it I lost 7 inches after round 1
  • chelsaylp
    chelsaylp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Just on level one? Motivation for me.. Thank you!
  • Kiayaxo
    Kiayaxo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i loved 30 day shred!
    its what got me started, then i did insanity now just gymming!
  • sydn3y22
    sydn3y22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    On day 3 and feel so sore! Going to push through it today and just do some cardio tomorrow..trying to lose what I can before my big vacation for thanksgiving.
  • 50racinggirl
    Options
    Day 7 and life is going great. I bumped up to level 2 today but I don't think I am quite ready for that. I am going back to level 1 tomorrow.
  • 50racinggirl
    Options
    Went back down to level 1 the last two days and I am feeling great. I've also been going to the gym after work. I am so glad that I started doing a little something in the mornings before work. It makes my whole day better. :laugh:
  • raegrove
    raegrove Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My friend and I just ordered 30 day shred today. can't wait to get it in the mail! I've seen such great results pics on here!
  • 50racinggirl
    Options
    Still going strong. I was really tired this morning and my legs hurt from my gym workout on Tuesday but I pushed through it and made it.