Seeking a friend for the end of the fat!

Options
Hi there, I'm Kelley and I'm looking for some awesome healthy friends to lose with. I've noticed I've had the most success when I'm surrounded by positive, like-minded people and I love to give support in return. Good luck to us all! <3

Replies

• enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Karlene and I'm always looking for healthy friends to help motivate and support me. Friend request sent.
  • kmeitner14
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kayla! I am definitly the same way...need someone else to push me and encourage me everyday to keep me focused! Let's do this!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Down with the fat, up with the muscle! Hehe. I'm on here every day, I will send you a friend request! :D
  • corwinKB
    corwinKB Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    friend request sent....make sure you kick my butt if i screw up too!
  • VioletLady2013
    Options
    Friend request sent! Looking for some healthy friends as well!
  • nidalee
    nidalee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added everybody!! :)
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sign me up as well! I just joined today and could you lots of feet in my backside if I start to slip!
  • ilbcnuz
    ilbcnuz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for motivation!
  • dawn139
    dawn139 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (I haven't worked out how to use everything from my phone yet) :) I'm starting out and hope working with people will help :)
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day feel free to add me.

Gorgeous dog in your pic btw.
  • Sandysfree
    Sandysfree Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I want to encourage and need encouragement as well! I want to lose 70 more pounds. So far I have lost 10. And today is my first day here!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Kelley and I'm looking for some awesome healthy friends to lose with. I've noticed I've had the most success when I'm surrounded by positive, like-minded people and I love to give support in return. Good luck to us all! <3

Welcome to MFP!
    I'm Jenny. I started MFP 18 months ago after my youngest was born.
    I have 6 children, 15, 14, 12, 7, 7, and 20mo. I gained 100 pounds when I had the twins.

My biggest thing was to start slow. Make several easy changes instead of one huge one dropping everything "bad" in your diet. If it makes you miserable it is more likely to fail. A lot of times you can replace things with healthier low calorie items like Berries instead of Cinnamon rolls in my case ( 500 calorie Cinnamon Rolls at that) My biggest fail was Mountain Dew.

I love the gym. Zumba is a blast but I'm one of those people that seem to lose weight better just walking ( granted I walk with the baby on my back) I'd love to help any way I can. Just send a message if you have any questions or need help with anything.
  • jaxxie2013
    jaxxie2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....new here...looking for some motivation
  • Candygames
    Candygames Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. New here.
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends to cheer on and support! A friend request sent.
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Sign me up :D
  • jojo1974cdn
    jojo1974cdn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you can the weight loss tracker, it's very pretty. I saw a lot of people with different ones.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • TreasuredBelle
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for some positive-minded people as well.
  • bluesunset2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new here too :)