100lbs GONE! GONE! GONE!

Options
2»

Replies

• tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    awesome job.. your a great motivation.. and you look awesome!!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You have been so desperate to say those words the past few weeks!!!! On days when I feel like I'm not getting anywhere..... I need to see the benefits from amazing, resilient people like you...... SUPERB!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks Nikki! I have seriously been itching to lose that last lb or two for a while. Weight loss is much slower these days with not much to lose!

I am so glad if I can help ANYONE stick with it! It IS so worth it in the end! The energy, sleeping well, healthy & clear skin, and being able to run and play with my kids is SO with it! Not to mention the look my husband is going to have on his face when he gets home from Iraq next year! It's totally worth it!

We ALL have hard days, including myself. Just a few weeks ago I caught myself eating frosting out of the jar(normally don't keep that stuff in the house but...). I didn't beat myself up over it. I just got back on the bandwagon that night with a nice sweaty workout and kept going!

-Chancy
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Great Job! You have worked very hard to achieve this goal and you should be extremely proud! I'm proud for you!
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    Amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Have I told you your my hero!? Awesome Chancy just awesome! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Ahhhhhh Chancy girl.... I am so incredibly PROUD of you!!! First of all, you look just AMAZING!!! and what an inspiration you are to me and many others!!! Can't wait to come to CO and climb that mountain with you!! LOVE YOU!!! :flowerforyou:
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes!! You look FANTASTIC!! Congratulation on all of your hard work!! So inspiring!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    What an amazing example of strength, patience, consistency and perseverence you are!!

You look STUNNING hun. And I'm so happy you can see your abs. And OMG your husbands eyes are going to pop out his head!!! :laugh:

Job well done!! Bravo!! :flowerforyou:
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so wonderful. You did great!:glasses:
  • Happytobealive
    Options
    Chancy, that is truly amazing. Congrads!!!!
  • IKnowICan
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look Gorgeous in your new Figure! You've done really well for yourself. You earned it:drinker: :happy: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!