30 Day challeneges anyone?

Options

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I looked for your challenge but nothing comes up
    I just sent you an invite, its a private group so I do not think it comes up when you search
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I started the Squat Challenge on Nov 1. but I will be definitely joining for the December challenge!

I just sent you an invite to join! We did the squat challenge last month..it was a toughie!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I couldn't find it either. I have completed the 30 day squat, crunch, and pushup ones.
    Just sent you an invite to join us, we are doing abs now but excited for the arm one that created with weights for next month!
  • gercker5
    gercker5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in! This month I'm doing plank and squats. The plank I'm in a FB group for. Squats I'm on my own. I know what you mean about having a group with only a few people participating. I'm in a T25 group and I think I'm the only one left that posts. :( Oh well, I keep myself on track at least!
  • Girlygirl80
    Girlygirl80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also, please send me the invite. I haven't tried a challenge before but definately am interested in mixing it up :-). Thanks!
  • beamersstar
    Options
    I started the squat/ab challenge the beginning of this month. So far I have stuck with it and just keep on going. It is tough because I have gone from couch potato to determined I am going to make a difference. My legs and abs hurt but it will be worth it. 18 days to go
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I'd love to join in! This month I'm doing plank and squats. The plank I'm in a FB group for. Squats I'm on my own. I know what you mean about having a group with only a few people participating. I'm in a T25 group and I think I'm the only one left that posts. :( Oh well, I keep myself on track at least!
    I just sent you an invite :)
    I hate when groups do that...I am in one group that has 90 members and only 4 of us post daily :(
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I would like to join also, please send me the invite. I haven't tried a challenge before but definately am interested in mixing it up :-). Thanks!
    I sent you an invite, if you have any questions let me know!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I started the squat/ab challenge the beginning of this month. So far I have stuck with it and just keep on going. It is tough because I have gone from couch potato to determined I am going to make a difference. My legs and abs hurt but it will be worth it. 18 days to go
    Good for you! They are pretty tough but they sure make ya feel good about yourself dont they?
  • beamersstar
    Options
    One of the things that it has taught me is that I can do anything if I set my mind to it. Every single day I have posted my x'd out day on FB and that has seemed to keep me going. Have a ton of sit ups for today. I can tell though that my muscles have been working for sure. Last week 20 were easy. Now 10 is like OMG please don't die. LOL. Those muscles are letting me know they are still under the flab
  • heatherc369
    Options
    One of the things that it has taught me is that I can do anything if I set my mind to it. Every single day I have posted my x'd out day on FB and that has seemed to keep me going. Have a ton of sit ups for today. I can tell though that my muscles have been working for sure. Last week 20 were easy. Now 10 is like OMG please don't die. LOL. Those muscles are letting me know they are still under the flab
    You got this girl! And this group is to help support and motivate!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    You can join anytime! We are almost half way through the ab challenge then we got the arm challenge with weights next month!
  • gercker5
    Options
    I hate when groups do that...I am in one group that has 90 members and only 4 of us post daily :(

I know I'm blonde and all, but where do I find the invite to join? LOL
  • heatherc369
    Options

I resent it, I hope you get it this time!
    I know I'm blonde and all, but where do I find the invite to join? LOL
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I didnt get the invite. :-(
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you. Please send an invite. Probably too late to join yuur abs challenge (not sure my abs are up to it anyway!) but definitely in for Dec 1st arms challenge...
  • gercker5
    Options
    Mine showed up this morning. Thanks and I can't wait to get started on arms Dec. 1st!
  • paddgirl21
    paddgirl21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I would like to join for the month of December as I already have a group for November. LIke yourself it is hard to find individuals who are willing to participate for the entire month. I am always commenting and hoping others do too. Let me know if I can join in and will be sure to be active for the upcoming month!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I didnt get the invite. :-(

I just resent it :smile:
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I'd love to join you. Please send an invite. Probably too late to join yuur abs challenge (not sure my abs are up to it anyway!) but definitely in for Dec 1st arms challenge...
    Awesome! I just sent the invite!