53 weeks - 216 lbs lost 2 weeks from 1st surgery of 3

Replies

• I decided I would write a blog about how I did what I did and keep it updated as I go along through the surgery process so here is the link with the first section

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ilovrpony

I'll keep it updated with before and after photo's of the surgeries I'm having done =]
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Thank you so much for posting. I am definitely interested in following your post surgery blog. Congratulations on deciding you are worth a healthy life, Congratulations!
  • very well done and good luck with the surgeries!
  • Loser_Girly
    Loser_Girly Posts: 9 Member
    Woah! Well done on your weight loss. You've done so well. And you look GREAT!
    Good luck with the surgeries. Very inspirational story! :)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Brilliant post! You truly do look amazing! All the best for the operations! :drinker:
  • missashleigh92
    missashleigh92 Posts: 37 Member
    excellent job! very inspiring to see others hard work pay off. :)
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    WTG! You've done so well!!! best of luck to you on your surgeries!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    WOW. congratulations - you look so good and you must feel amazing. AWESOME! Good luck with the surgeries.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Wow! You have done a marvelous job!

I agree about the carbs (breads, pasta, sweets, etc). I have to really limit them because they are addictive. I keep them out of the house.

Good luck on the surgery!

You look great!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    You are incredible and look awesome!! Congrats!! And your story is great!! Thanks for sharing!
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    You look absolutely phenomenal! Best of luck on your surgeries. You've got some amazing will power. Congratulations on such a fantastic outcome!!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Congratulations on your loss and success! You are a little hotty now (a little young for me though :) )

The best of luck on your surgeries and here's to a quick and healthy recovery :drinker:
  • lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Wow, huge success! You look happier and healthier and should be so proud of yourself. Congratulations and best wishes on your upcoming surgeries. I'll be keeping an eye out for your blog updates :)
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Your post is so awesome! You are a marvelous example of how dedication and commitment can change your life. :drinker: Congratulations to you, and the best of luck with your surgeries. :flowerforyou:
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Wow - how amazing are you!!! Good luck with the surgery - I can imagine it'll feel incredible afterward, even more then it does now. You've done a tremendous job!!!! HUGE inspiration!
  • gloria348
    gloria348 Posts: 3 Member
    You are truly an inspiration and I wish you continued success in "hotterville". I say hotterville since I think we are hot overweight; now.

I'm on a low carb diet at this time, but I'm going to go even lower to try and reach my goal. Could you give me a screenshot into a day of meals that you ate over the 10 months. Did you eat 3 times a day, 6 or whenever hungry?. I want to post my pics in November 2014.
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    WOW, did you lost a lot of weight FAST!

Don't get me wrong, you look great, and I'm very proud of you. Just hope you're not having any physical complications (other than the muscle loss you wrote about) from losing so quickly.

Good luck with the surgeries, dude. Looking forward to reading your results.
  • I'm on a low carb diet at this time, but I'm going to go even lower to try and reach my goal. Could you give me a screenshot into a day of meals that you ate over the 10 months. Did you eat 3 times a day, 6 or whenever hungry?. I want to post my pics in November 2014.

My standard meal plan for the first 8 weeks were as follows;

Breakfast
    2 Eggs (fried or an omelette) and 3 slices of smoked bacon
    Lunch
    2 no carb burgers with a bit of cheese
    Dinner
    220g of spicy chicken I made using sundried tomato puree (<1g of carbs), 1/4 of an onion and madras powder.

I had around 5g of carbs a day - certainly less than 10 and drank only water.

Remember if you're low carbing you need a multi vit every day which doesn't contain Iron =]

I hope this helps =]

WOW, did you lost a lot of weight FAST!

Don't get me wrong, you look great, and I'm very proud of you. Just hope you're not having any physical complications (other than the muscle loss you wrote about) from losing so quickly.

The only physical complication I suffer from now is orthostatic hypertension which means when I stand up I go light headed and I've passed out twice because of this... both times in the shower - luckily I sustained no injuries =]
  • You sir are a boss an inspiration and a now tiny giant of a man. I applaud you.
  • http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ilovrpony/view/up-to-christmas-596820

My second blog post =]

That takes me upto the end of my 2nd month or so of dieting.
    Next post will take me up to the end of my low carbing.
    I'll try to get that out in the next few days =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!