Progress pics, appreciate all comments and suggestions

Options

Replies

• lifengben
    Options
    When you say it was mainly done in the kitchen. What did you use?

Basically, you set how much calories you want to eat per day, then ratio those calories into fats/carbs/proteins. My ratio was 20/45/35.
    So however many grams of fats, carbs, protein I would need to eat per day. Every 2 weeks I would drop the calories down by 100 and so on. The numbers depend on the individual and goals.

In June I was 155lbs and by September I was still at 151lbs, so not much change in weight per se, but body composition is what we are seeing change.

I wasn't too strict as this would be usually 4-5 days of the week, and on weekends I usually do not track my foods. Remember its what we do most of the time, not what we do ALL the time.

Add me or message me if you want more detail or questions.

What kind of workout routine?

I did a 5x5 routine of the basic compound lifts.
    Was doing it before my cut so I kept doing it to maintain my lean mass as much as possible
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Roger that.
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    very impressive.....great results!
  • lifengben
    Options
    very impressive.....great results!

thank you appreciate it
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Yum, I mean wow you look great
  • hunger4love
    hunger4love Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yummy.
  • ChrissieHatton
    Options
    Damn, you look good enough to eat. Haha! Seriously, you look amazing. Good job! True motivation!
  • kristensaav
    kristensaav Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good job! You looked really great before too!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Um, wow!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options

Basically, you set how much calories you want to eat per day, then ratio those calories into fats/carbs/proteins. My ratio was 20/45/35.
    So however many grams of fats, carbs, protein I would need to eat per day. Every 2 weeks I would drop the calories down by 100 and so on. The numbers depend on the individual and goals.

In June I was 155lbs and by September I was still at 151lbs, so not much change in weight per se, but body composition is what we are seeing change.

I wasn't too strict as this would be usually 4-5 days of the week, and on weekends I usually do not track my foods. Remember its what we do most of the time, not what we do ALL the time.

What kind of workout routine?

I did a 5x5 routine of the basic compound lifts.
    Was doing it before my cut so I kept doing it to maintain my lean mass as much as possible

Is this what "macros" means? Ive just been doing the standard calorie counting and not paying much attention to the other stuff.
  • teaparty75
    Options

thanks for sharing and this : "Remember its what we do most of the time, not what we do ALL the time." is the smartest most sensible thing that i've read on MFP !! can't wait to copyright infringe and use it in conversation LOL
  • lifengben
    Options

thanks for sharing and this : "Remember its what we do most of the time, not what we do ALL the time." is the smartest most sensible thing that i've read on MFP !! can't wait to copyright infringe and use it in conversation LOL

haha go right ahead
  • islandgrrrl
    islandgrrrl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great. Nice work.:smile:
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Very...... nice, congratulations! :wink:
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great definition without looking over pumped - very nice job :-)
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Whoa buddy. Nice progress! Obviously what you are doing is working! Keep at it :)
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work.
  • RNfitgurl
    RNfitgurl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing transformation! :smile:
  • xLaPetiteFille
    Options
    wtf you're so damn hot -.- i want you.
  • lifengben
    Options
    wtf you're so damn hot -.- i want you.

thank you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!