Ladies 5'2''-5'4'' what is your goal weight?

Options
I would really like to know how much ladies around my height (5'3'') are going for... I would be thrilled to weigh somewhere around 130. How about you? And what is the lowest weight you've been at as an adult (not counting high school weights :smile:)? The lowest weight I've ever been is 133, when I was around 22 years old.

Replies

• arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my current goal weight is 125. When I get there I may decide to go lower. That may be low enough, though, since I am 53 years old.
  • BrittanySA
    Options
    I'm 5'3 as well, and my initial goal is 140. That will officially put me in the healthy bmi category. From there, I plan to re-evaluate. May take it lower then, or focus more on body composition.

Right now, my short term goal is 169, as that will get me out of the obese bmi category for the first time in my adult life.

Good luck to you!
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 130, I'd be OK at 140. The lowest I've been as an adult is 120, and that was in my mid 20's
  • ddebruhl
    ddebruhl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". My goal weight is 150 for now, but I will lower it after that. Probably to 130.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Barely 5'2 here.

I once wanted to weight 105-110. I started somewhere around 170ish and am now a bit bellow 120.
    I don't have a goal weight anymore, I just go by how I feel about myself and how I wanna look. The number itself means very little to me anymore.

Looking at myself now, being in the best shape of my life at that weight I somehow cannot picture myself 10-15lbs less than now

:flowerforyou:
  • laceypendergrass
    Options
    I am 5'3, and have very large chest (F size). I carry weight/fat waist up but not it legs, very muscular and in shape. My goal weight is 155lbs.
  • abickford82
    Options
    5'4, my goal is 135-140lbs. I'm at 148 right now and the weight is coming off super slow since I'm down to the last few lbs. My lowest in my adult life was 132lbs. when I was 19, but I'm almost 31 now so I'm trying to be reasonable by only going as low as 135 (I do have a large body frame). Not trying to get out of the 130's.
  • LindaLou1397
    LindaLou1397 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my doctor set my goal weight at 136, but I would like to be at 130 so I have a little cushion.I am 64 and diabetic so my doctor set my goal a little higher.
  • babyluu80
    babyluu80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'4" and my goal is 145 which would take me out of the overweight category. I still have a very long way to go since I gained back 19 lbs from the 26 lbs loss earlier this year when I hurt my back. =( My current weight is 180.2 and lowest weight was 150 but that was over 13 years ago when I was 20, right before I got pregnant with my daughter.
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my initial goal weight was 140lbs... Then it was 136-134 to132-130... My body has settled at 129-128 and I'm very happy with that. I never imagined in my lifetime being 128, BUT my mother who's about 5'0-5'1 has been 125lbs her entire adult life (minus pregnancies) so I guess it makes sense that I settled at this weight. Now I look like my mother's twin! Crazy!
  • DeterminedToLoseIt02
    Options
    My goal weight is 110-120 at 5'3!
  • JulieAnnie1204
    JulieAnnie1204 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". My lowest weight as an adult is 105, a long time ago. I am 2 lbs away from my initial goal of 140, down from 155, but will probably want to take another 5 - 10 off to get down to 130 - 135 lbs. Once I get to 140, I will hopefully maintain over Christmas, and then get down to the second segment of my weight loss program. MFP is my best friend right now!!
  • kgerm317
    kgerm317 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", 30 years old and am currently at my lowest adult weight (180 lbs)

I may have been under 180 right after high school, though I was packing on the pounds quickly. I am certainly at my HEALTHIEST right now.

My original goal weight when I started at 233 pounds was 175. Since I am within 5 pounds, I have decided that I would really like to see 160 and 150 would be even more amazing. But my focus is not on the number on the scale. I really want to be in single digit sized jeans (currently wearing a 12). I want to be able to run a 10K. I want to be able to do real push-ups. I want to feel confident and comfortable in my own body...
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    5'4. My goal is 135-140. The lowest I ever weighed was 127. It was really too small for me and hard to manage. My goal weight should put me in to a size 4/6 and I would be thrilled! Right now I would kill to be an 8/10!
  • tegalicious
    Options
    5'3 here! Original goal weight was 125 but I didn't like how I looked so changed that to 120 and have lost about 5 more to make up for glycogen return when I move to maintenance. Although I like how I look now at about 115 more so than I looked at 120 so I might continue to cut until the new year and then move to maintenance.
  • NessaWilde
    NessaWilde Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and my goal weight is 125. But it's flexible, seeing as I'm trying to gain muscle and lower my body fat %
  • dumparump
    dumparump Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    At 5'2" my lowest was 124 at 22 without much muscle mass. I'm at 130 (now 25 years old) but am shooting for 115 or a lower body fat percentage with the hardest part being the post baby fat I gained after pregnancy. Getting to 18-20% would be awesome.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I would really like to know how much ladies around my height (5'3'') are going for... I would be thrilled to weigh somewhere around 130. How about you? And what is the lowest weight you've been at as an adult (not counting high school weights :smile:)? The lowest weight I've ever been is 133, when I was around 22 years old.

I'm just barely 5'2" tall. Healthy BMI for me would be 136lbs. Because I am pushing 40, and I lift, my initial goal is 140lbs. Whatever the scale says when I can fit nicely into a size 8 will make me happy.
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in on this because my wife was just in a fit contest.. She weighed 154 and now weighs 141.. 6 weeks lost over 12 lbs. Totally different person now but her goal is under 135lbs..
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". My goal weight is also 130.

My lowest weight was when I was around 20, I weighed 120ish. And I joined a gym because I thought I was fat. I wish I was that "fat" now!