Body By Vi - 90 Day Challenge

Options
tel412
tel412 Posts: 1 Member
On Monday I took the plunge, and splurged on the Shape kit for Body by Vi. The amount of nutrients in one shake is more than most people get in one day!! I am absolutely amazed how good I feel just being on day 3, and already down 2 lbs! The best part is not having that feeling of hunger like I had with other diets. Just wanted to spread the word and see if anyone else is on it, or interested in it! :happy:

Replies

• GeorgiaDiva
    GeorgiaDiva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just research the ingredients...
  • Rhianne18
    Rhianne18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've just started, today is day 4. First 2 days felt constantly sick and now I just feel hungry and am craving savoury carbs! However I am seeing weight loss so will keep it up for a little while, but don't think I'll be doing the full 90 days!
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Just research the ingredients...

+1
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I had a friend who did this and sold it but she never had substantial loss. I was waiting to see her totally rock out on this plan but she never lost more than 15 pounds.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who just lost 17 lbs on it, but I think it tastes awful. Just my opinion. She's stuck with it for a couple of months now.
  • JustJennie13
    Options
    A friend was selling this... I considered trying it until I realised that if you stick to the plan you are only consuming approximately 900 calories a day. If you add calories to the shakes and eat snacks you may be a little better off but it is not a sustainable plan and I decided it was best for me to do it the old fashion way instead of looking for instant results. My friend who sold it also used the product. She was very successful in the beginning, as soon as she was done with the shakes and went back to eating she even chose a healthier diet and still gained the weight back.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    th_Visalus_Ingredients_in_Vi-shape_shake_zps89b942fd.png

not sure how accurate it is

bacon:flowerforyou:
    98150165-b61c-48d5-85dc-4d545148b3e9_zpsf52e633f.jpg
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    A friend was selling this... I considered trying it until I realised that if you stick to the plan you are only consuming approximately 900 calories a day. If you add calories to the shakes and eat snacks you may be a little better off but it is not a sustainable plan and I decided it was best for me to do it the old fashion way instead of looking for instant results. My friend who sold it also used the product. She was very successful in the beginning, as soon as she was done with the shakes and went back to eating she even chose a healthier diet and still gained the weight back.

I did it and was over 900 cals a day. Each shake was 220-300 cals. I did it for breakfast & lunch. I had 2-3 healthy snacks a day and a sensible dinner. It worked great for me. I only had 10lbs to loose and did it in 4wks. My average cals for the day were 1300-1500 depending on my snacks and dinner. I workout alot so I def needed to be around those cals for the day.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    are you selling it?
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Or you could like eat a healthy balanced diet and workout. Those results will kind of last long after you're off those shakes...........
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Or you could like eat a healthy balanced diet and workout. Those results will kind of last long after you're off those shakes...........

Truth
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

30% of all those micronutrients? Wow-wee. People never get more than 30% in a day!
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 on Vi and kept it off permanently. Now I'm trying to lose another 30 without vi. I wasn't able to exercise while on Vi due to health issues, but it helped!
  • kristensaav
    kristensaav Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Now this seems like something I would like to try after I have my baby since I can't exercise for 6 weeks. So you say it has a lot of nutrients in it. Do you think it would be okay to do while breast feeding?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this product. Is it available at Wal-mart? OP, where can i find this? It sounds like just the thing to kick start my metabolism!
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options

30% of all those micronutrients? Wow-wee. People never get more than 30% in a day!

lol i think its 60% if you drink it 2xs... dont know dont realy care... i own a blender... and i know how to use it.... with bacon
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Now this seems like something I would like to try after I have my baby since I can't exercise for 6 weeks. So you say it has a lot of nutrients in it. Do you think it would be okay to do while breast feeding?
    Unless your doctor says it is ok to take while breastfeeding - do not take it.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Eat real food, it is cheaper.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this product. Is it available at Wal-mart? OP, where can i find this? It sounds like just the thing to kick start my metabolism!

Yeah! Where can I find this?
  • mamacoates
    mamacoates Posts: 430 Member
    Options

How is this stuff any different and/or better than a protein shake with a multi-vitamin?