Calling all Tattoo lovers...

13»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hey... if you get a chance can you try to get one straight on? Like I said earlier, I want something like that but maybe with shamrocks instead of stars... I know it sounds cheesy but I'm Irish (and German and Cherokee - what a party that must have been) and I kinda wanted to play on the whole "Luck on my side thing" and I'd like to maybe print it out for reference and redesign

Here ya go!

medium_luckycharms21jpg.jpg

:bigsmile:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Kris - It looks GREAT!!!! You are wild girl!!!! That will look terrific at the beach next month!!
    :flowerforyou:

Thanks AJ! I'm not too wild though... it took me 8 years to finally get one! haha! :laugh: I just have a thing for tattoos... I look at them as a form of art. I'm not sure that I will get anything else... if I do, it will be in honor of my kiddies!!! :bigsmile:

I, too, think it will look cute in my bathing suit... now if I can just get a cute body for the suit. haha! :ohwell:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Hey... if you get a chance can you try to get one straight on? Like I said earlier, I want something like that but maybe with shamrocks instead of stars... I know it sounds cheesy but I'm Irish (and German and Cherokee - what a party that must have been) and I kinda wanted to play on the whole "Luck on my side thing" and I'd like to maybe print it out for reference and redesign

Here ya go!

medium_lucky%20charms21.jpg

:huh: I don't see nuthin
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Here ya go!

medium_lucky%20charms21.jpg

:huh: I don't see nuthin

9th times a charm. :grumble:

"charm" - giggle
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I don't want any tattoos for myself but that's very pretty. :smile:

I appreciate that - I wish my mom wouls react the same. She doesn't know about my tattoo b/c I'm too afraid to tell her b/c I don't want a lecture.

Some times I just want to tell my Mom "Hey, listen here... I always did great in school (A's & B's kindergarden trhough college grad), I've never done drugs, I'm a good citizen, child, mother, and wife. So I want a tattoo, BIG WOOP!" I know she'll get over it but I don't want to hear what she has to say first about it, ya know!?!?

Sorry... had to get that off my chest! Thanks for the compliment! :flowerforyou:

I think that's one reason my son hasn't gotten a tattoo yet, because he thinks I'm going to lecture him. :laugh: :laugh: But hey, he's an adult and I can't tell him what to do. All I can do is try to guide him and hope for the best. If he finally does get a tattoo (please God don't let him) I just hope he goes to a reputable place to get it done and he gets something tasteful. There won't be any lectures from his Momma. :smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Great job!!!!

I love the tat Kristation:flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    Great job!!!!

I love the tat Kristation:flowerforyou:

Thanks girl! :bigsmile:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    That is absolutely beautiful! What a nice design!

Mine is a celtic eagle about 4" x 2" right under my bra line.

And it hurt HORRIBLY. You must have a high pain threshold. I cried halfway through mine.

russia is yours on the front or back?

i have one right on my bra line, in the front, on the sternum, and that definitely hurt more than all the others, but i kinda like the tattoo kind of pain :)
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Kris - It looks GREAT!!!! You are wild girl!!!! That will look terrific at the beach next month!!

Thanks AJ! I'm not too wild though... it took me 8 years to finally get one! haha! :laugh: I just have a thing for tattoos... I look at them as a form of art. I'm not sure that I will get anything else... if I do, it will be in honor of my kiddies!!! :bigsmile:

I, too, think it will look cute in my bathing suit... now if I can just get a cute body for the suit. haha! :ohwell:

You HAVE a cute body for that suit! That pic of you getting the tattoo shows great shoulder definition!!! You will look rockin just as you are, or if you lose another lb or two!!!
  • burbujita
    burbujita Posts: 4
    Very nice.:smile:
    Is true when they say that tattoos are addictive, I have some and want more.
    My kids can't wait to be old enough to get one, I told them that when they are old enough, we'll go and get one together.
    My son wants a tribal on his arm and my daughter wants some stars and butterflies.
  • KrisKabob

You HAVE a cute body for that suit! That pic of you getting the tattoo shows great shoulder definition!!! You will look rockin just as you are, or if you lose another lb or two!!!

AJ - you're too sweet... thank you! I actually don't mind my upper body (even after having a baby)... it's my lower body that I have a hard time with... I got some serious junk in the trunk! One day I'll post a full-body pic so you can see what I'm talking about. I don't beat myself up though - obviously or I'd already have lost my measly 10 lbs! hahaaaa!!!!

You are just so beautiful too!!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.