Ladies 5'2''-5'4'' what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• olehcat
    olehcat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and am presently about 148 pounds, a size 10-12, depending on the clothes, Small to Medium on top.

My lowest adult weight was about 115. My lowest adult weight within the recent past was 125 when I wore a size 4 and sometimes a 2.

My goal is between 110-120 (absolute fantasy weight is 109 for some strange reason), although I suspect I'll start feeling really good about myself and my body when I reach anything in the 120's.

• Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just touch 5'2" with a super small bone structure - and my ultimate goal weight is 115 but really, i would be happy to hit anything lower than 130. i've got a long way to go....
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my current goal weight is 125. I'm about 8 pounds away from it (wow can't believe I'm that close) and once I reach it I will reevaluate. According to a body scan my ideal weight would be 120, since I have a lean body mass of about 95 lbs. I would probably be happy if I was able to maintain between 120-125. Even though I'm short, I have a larger build, so I'll never be like most other short girls.

Where did you get the body scan and how much did it cost?
  • missbirrell
    Options
    I'm 5 4 and my goal weight is 140.
  • vickydubuis
    vickydubuis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    5'3'' currently at 120 and my ultimate goal is 110! Just maintaining throughout the holidays and when the New Year comes, I'll focus on shedding those dreaded final 10!
  • christinalong1991
    christinalong1991 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3. My goal was 150, but Im 156 right now, and seeing i have more to go still, so I am thinking of aiming for 135, but my body is pretty muscular, and I'm also very large chested, so I have doubts that even that may be too low. 145 I think is going to be the realistic goal, 135 is the "skinny" goal lol my weight right now is actually the lowest I have been in my adult and high school life (I'm only 21 lol)
  • christinalong1991
    christinalong1991 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    74 lbs. I am currently 123.4 and started at about 190-200ish.
    I am 5'1" and some change, but 5'2" on a good day and 5'4" in heels. (:

Aiming for 74 lbs body weight? I hope not, that is waaayyyy below a healthy weight range and a very unhealthy, unrealistic goal. You should re-evaluate and aim for something a little more...healthy.
  • gavroche2004
    gavroche2004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For me personally I'd like to end up around 100-106. I am 5'2" and currently around 128. I'm a runner and personally felt best around 105-106. But whatever makes you feel best! :)
  • kikisalander
    kikisalander Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    5'3.5" here, and my goal is around 150 for now. I might change it when I get closer depending on how I feel and how my body responds and all that, but I think it's a good starting goal.
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My original height was 5'2" but am now 5' even. I have no idea what my goal weight should be. I would love to see 140 (now 202) but I have lupus and am on prednisone. When I first started on here I was able to lose 9 lbs. but that didn't last. It really gets discouraging after awhile. The heart dr. wants me to get 20 lbs. off. I was hoping by Christmas but not now. I get really tired of eating alone so I eat whatever I see. Have a good one.:ohwell:
  • loveisblind1
    Options
    5'2 and hoping to lose weight and gain muscle. So altogether, probably 113-117.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    My original height was 5'2" but am now 5' even. I have no idea what my goal weight should be. I would love to see 140 (now 202) but I have lupus and am on prednisone. When I first started on here I was able to lose 9 lbs. but that didn't last. It really gets discouraging after awhile. The heart dr. wants me to get 20 lbs. off. I was hoping by Christmas but not now. I get really tired of eating alone so I eat whatever I see. Have a good one.:ohwell:

I've heard of how difficult it is to lose weight while on steroids, but it can be done! Please don't give up!

I think it can be an advantage to eat alone... you can cook exactly what you like how you like it without having to please anyone else. But I'm not much of a people person I guess.

I really hope things turn around for you. Just remember that you CAN, you just have to put your mind to it and your body will follow.
  • bluesunset2015
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 120....I have a long way to go :(
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" I have mine on here set as 125 but I am just going to go by how I look and feel once I get out of the overweight catagory
  • hias1101
    hias1101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Even in high school I was above 150, my goal now is to be around 125. I'm 5'3" and carry a fair bit of my weight in my thighs and hips.
  • afiallo
    afiallo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 120. My lowest weight as an adult has been 115.:flowerforyou:
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I''m 5"4' and my goal weight is anywhere between 135 - 140 lbs. I've never been thin, so I don't want to go too low and have to eat like a bird for the rest of my life :P plus I like a little cushion without being overweight
  • nbingham
    nbingham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my doctor suggested I go for a goal weight of 145. She said, "I think that will be a very good weight for you." /shrug

I love and trust my doc so I'm going with it. If I get there and feel I wanna lose more, I'll think about it then. :)
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1.5 (not 5'2 but I figure I would post anyway). I have a goal weight of 130 but once I reach that I might go lower. I would love to be lower than that but I have never really had a lowest weight. I have always been overweight. I think I was 125 in middle school (maybe 6th grade?), if I can I'm looking to be at 120 but I'm not gonna stress over that last 10 pounds.
  • jennae210
    Options
    Well I am 5'8" which is a little taller than you were asking but just thought I'd throw my info in here, at the gym they did a fitness evaluation on me and said my goal weight should be 150, with a body fat % of 15 % and a BMI of 22.9... I'm aiming for 140 so that I feel like I'm not at my max. I started my diet at end of March at 301, I'm at 195 right now...so 55lbs to go! But my husband says he thinks I'll look sickly at 140 so I may change my mind as I get lower in weight as to what I think looks healthy 43230074.png[/