Ladies 5'2''-5'4'' what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'd love to be 130! I was 150 when I was 20, not sure what I was right after high school.
  • Chiyak
    Chiyak Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and my goal is 115 also my lowest adult weight in my 20's. I am a lot stronger now than I was when I weighed 115 lbs 20 years ago. I started at 155 and am now 125. I'm trying to let go of the number and let my body tell me where is wants to be. I also went to try on jeans and I was in between sizes so I want to make sure the weight I settle at is easy to shop for.
  • cassandra108
    Options
    I'm 19yrs old and I'm 5'1 and weigh 224 and I've lost nada!! I found out last year that I have a genetic heart disease. I found out when I decided to start walking/jogging early mornings. Then I all of a sudden had a panic attack (so i thought) and i couldn't really breath so i had to sit on the curb for a while and take a breather. When I finally went home I went to the hospital and that's when I found out about my heart disease. But 2 weeks later I did try to exercise again with my cousin and it happened again but this time way much worse. It was so bad a random lady had to take us to the hospital. and my doctor told me to try something else until i loose enough weight to be able to actually walk/jog. But I'm 19YRS OLD unemployed and have to use a EBT card with $347 and share it with 5 other siblings. So I'm ****ed either way. I'm about to graduate soon and want to loose all of my weight before i go to college I need a change. I just need help. I don't know.
  • jennae210
    Options
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance now. I aim to stay between 125 and 130. I'm 5'4".
  • Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 4" and my goal weight is between 130-135. When I was 19 I weighed 103-105 (can't even imagine that now). When I was pregnant with my first baby (at age 26) my heaviest at that time was 151 - that would have made me 128 prior to getting pregnant as I know I gained 23 pounds. When I started this weight loss at the beginning of May I was up to 181 (at age 46) - and am down to 159 today....
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Almost 5'4" and currently weigh 140 lbs. My goal weight is 135 lbs.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    5'4" here. 39 yrs and currently 167. My goal is 140, with a lot of muscle.

-My lowest adult weight was 125 (sedentary), but was actually getting told I needed to gain weight at that time. Was 21.

-My lowest adult weight (fit with a lot of muscle) was 145. Was 31.
  • SarahCJarrad
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5... My goal weight is 125. The lowest I weighed was 100 at 23 and that was when I was trying to keep weight on. Wish I had that problem now.
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    5'4" goal is 135 right now. I may go for 130 once I hit 135. I was 120/125 in college (age 18-22) and was tiny. I'll be very happy at 130-135 at age 38/39 :-)
  • mcesira
    mcesira Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5'2... I am about 121-123. I would love to be at 115-118 but I am finding this last few pounds is tough to lose! It came off pretty quickly once I started to eat right and small portions throughout the day. I began this journey in January of this year at about 150. With a gain in muscle I realize I am very hungry. I am trying so hard to decrease my sugar intake to help with the last bit of loss. But it is so hard because I am totally addicted to it! Overall, feel pretty good. Trying not to focus on the scale so much.
  • mistygrt
    mistygrt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    5'4" and goal right now is 145#. I may adjust once I reach that point ! Good luck everyone ! :)
  • messakins
    messakins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", and I JUST reached my goal of 125 lbs, although I would like to be 120 lbs. >~<

My lowest weight as an adult was 150 lbs, and that's when I was a freshman in college. Then I gained 30 lbs after my freshman year, and I hated myself for letting my eating habits get so bad.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    5'2
    goal weight is 117
  • LindseyAlyssa
    Options
    I'm 5'2", and while I have no solid goal weight (I go by body fat), by goal body fat would put me roughly around 115-120lbs. After that, I'll probably continue to drop my body fat and hopefully gain some muscle (so not much weight change).
  • mrsmandy14
    mrsmandy14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 '3" and a half. Goal weight 143 (as that's a stone from my starting weight). It's taken me nearly a year, I have just over one pound to go. It's quite a difference because I'm now 3 inches slimmer around the middle than I was. The lightest I've been is 126, but that was in my late 20's. I've been in the overweight category for 3 years now and this is the year I'm going to sort that out for good. Nearly there!

It's great to see so many people posting healthy achievable goal weights on here. Makes me feel more positive about my own goals.

Well done and good luck everyone.
  • HelloAmbie
    HelloAmbie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5'2 -115lbs
  • sabe14
    sabe14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 2 and I weighed 126 for past five years but I gave up smoking 2 years ago and now have at lease 50 to lose....ugh 130 lbs is my goal weight to get back to
  • gypsycaravan
    Options
    5'4, and my lowest weight was 85 lbs when i was suffering from anorexia after high school :(
    now i'm around 120 but in poor shape. i'd like to stay 115-120, but be fit and healthier.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'-2" and weigh 133, pretty happy here. Lowest adult weight was 95 pounds after a two year drug bender.