Ladies 5'2''-5'4'' what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    5'3 - 110. Small frame.
  • My goal weight is 110-115 pounds. I am 5'4" and I have a very small frame. My legs and arms look a lot smaller than my stomach, so if I wear a baggy sweatshirt I just look like I am thin lol. However without one I look chunky monkey style. I want to loose like 30 pounds currently 140 pounds. I loved the way I felt at 110 pounds. :)
  • bmg1412
    Options
    5ft3 lowest was 105lb currently at 136lbs and aiming for 110-115lbs. Not sure how long it will take me to get there....
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    5"4, I weighed 125 for a few years while working a super active job, and felt awesome. Ill be happy in the low 130's though :) Im between 140-143 right now, and feel more...squishy than I want to.
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and as of this morning weigh 157lbs. The fat really shows, I carry it mostly around my middle.

My first goal is 140, however ideally I'd like to be around 135/140.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    5'4---140 for healthy
    120 for goal
    and i think i am broad or medium framed.
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 & 24 years old. I have always been Light as I have a small frame. Heaviest adult weight 121lbs and lightest 99lbs. Current weight stays within the 99-103lb range and has for around the last 8months or so. I am aiming to increase my weight to around 110-115lbs through strength training as I want to be more muscular and physically stronger.
  • 53welshlady
    53welshlady Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 60 years old, 5ft 4, and currently 151lbs. My lowest in my adult life has been about 114 lbs and that was when I was doing seriously heavy weight training for competitive power lifting in my thirties. Not sure what I was in my teens. I think I was generally hovering around just under 8 stone or 114 lbs.

I have a smal frame. Anything above 135 lbs and I'm looking out of shape because it all goes around my middle straight away. Even now though, at 151lbs I can fool people that I'm not over weight with clothes that are not too tight around the waist/midriff because my face, arms, legs, hands etc are still bony. Well, my legs and arms aren't, they always seem to be muscular, just not as toned as they were, but they respond very quickly to weight training.

Two years ago I lost weight and got down to about 118 lbs but found it difficult to sustain because of a desk job where I am sitting down all day, and I lost the impetus to take as much exercise as I should. Size 8 trousers fitted perfectly (UK size) but now I am back in a size 14.

Definitely when you are older it is much harder to keep the weight off, and this time I will be aiming initially for about 125lbs. If I achieve that and can stay there then I might consider going lower. I doubt if I will get into size 8 again though, but you never know. Size 10 definitely is my aim.

Above the waist is a different story - bust size E or F depending, and I vary from a 32E when at 118 lbs to my current 36 F. Generally have to buy a 14 or 16 top because of broad square shoulders, although sometimes a 12 dress is OK depending on the shape.

Aren't we all so different?
  • Keke1968
    Keke1968 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5.2 inches, currently 143 pounds.

Goal weight is 132, and will see how I look then.
  • RachtheOzkiwi
    RachtheOzkiwi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    don't have one, when I fit into a size 14(Australian sizing) then I have reached my goal weight. Right now I am somewhere between a 16-18 size. Yes I do weigh myself, but more to see how my body is travelling.

I will let my body tell me when I am there, other wise I think you set yourself for disappointment if you don't make that weight.
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    5'3" SW: 132 lbs CW: 117 lbs. I'm aiming for 114 as of right now, but if I get there and keep losing, I'd be happy with 110. I just want my hips/thighs to shrink more, so if I am still a size 7/8/9 in US women's jeans at 114 lbs, then I will probably aim for 110. I want to be a size 4/5.

EDIT: oh, and according to online frame calculators, I have a small frame. Since high school, I'd led a sedentary lifestyle and eaten basically whatever I wanted, and fluctuated between 124-136 lbs. Early this year I started Insanity, and it kick-started my weight-loss effort. I've been on MFP for about 2 months and I've lost more than 10 pounds (though I'm sure some is water weight), even while I've been on birth control pills for the last month. Just in case you wanted my story :P
  • sammieloft91
    Options
    Im 22 im 5"3. Im australian i usually weigh myself in kilograms not pounds but i will put my weight into pounds. Im aiming for 130lbs for my first goal weight then gunna try to get down to 120lbs. Smallest ive been in my adult hood is 132lbs which was back in june of this year. Biggest ive been is about 178lbs after i had my two kids. Im currently roughly around 156lbs.
  • jessocoppo1
    Options
    i go on kg's at the moment i'm 5'4 and weighing about 60kg, my goal weight would be about 57kg i think in pounds thats about 132, so my goal weight would be about 123!
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. My highest weight ever was 210. I hovered between 160-170 for YEARS. Starting logging consistently in July 2013, and am down to about 148. My goal weight right now is 130. Once I get there, I'll see if I want to adjust.
  • scampy_paws2012
    scampy_paws2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and as of yesterday I weigh 158 . My ultimate goal weight would be 148 but would be very happy if I could reach 155 . My lowest weight was 127 when I was in my twenties .
  • pixilated1
    pixilated1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and would love to get back down to 125 again. I think it's doable, despite the fact that I'm 50, because I'm light boned.
    Very hard to budge this last 10 lbs though, My body does NOT want to cooperate!
  • lisamgrace
    Options
    My goal weight right now is 155 but I will probably adjust that when I get there. The lowest I've been as an adult was the 140s.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I would really like to know how much ladies around my height (5'3'') are going for... I would be thrilled to weigh somewhere around 130. How about you? And what is the lowest weight you've been at as an adult (not counting high school weights :smile:)? The lowest weight I've ever been is 133, when I was around 22 years old.

I'm 5'3" as well. here are my stats:

SEX: Female
    FRAME: Petite/Small

LW: 110
    HW: 157 +/-
    CW: 134
    GW: 120
    UGW: 115
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    I'm 5'3 1/2 and I'm 39yoa. Right now is my lowest weight of 112-115 for competitions. Heading into off season after this Saturday's competition. Hoping to bulk and build enough muscle to be somewhere in the 120-125 range as my off season "normal" weight. :) We'll see how that goes.
  • clairdstrutt
    Options
    I am 5'2 and last year my weight was 116 and I felt great but everyone said I was way too thin. So I put on some weight but got carried away and weigh 130. Now my goal weight is to weigh 120. I think it is a good goal. I am 54.