what body type are you most attracted to?

Options
When i look at bodybuilding and fitness magazines...most females say they aren't attracted to the huge, muscular guys and they would prefer a more average fit guy. but others love the big brawny muscle types. Most guys love curvy women, while others love a woman with a more petite frame. Me personally...i love a full figured woman that is lean and curvy in all the right places....:wink:

What do some of you all prefer?

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Attracted: To the bodytype that has a person that can make me laugh. Idc what they look like.
    However, I seem to end up with cut-muscle type guys, but they were the interested ones.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I love muscles. I like the kinda guy that looks scarey but is really a teddy bear. Like ThePlight I like guys with a great sense of humour and can make me laugh.

I think I am in the wrong circle of people cos the guys I know only like the petite girls.
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I care more about the personality and how the person is as a whole. Just to answer the question directly...

channing-5.gif

My boyfriend doesn't even look like Channing and I could care less but you know, Channing can always make us scream HAHA
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    1a2e19242f27dc45e81767d34003f4b5380bf9d4b7823218a61c4003b5d5e9d9.jpg
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I prefer my guys not to be scrawny. At some point the muscles do kind of become "too much."... But they're so fun to touch :bigsmile:

Rohan Maclaren is ideal:
    Rohan-Maclaren-Emanuele-Savoia-Homotography-1.jpg
  • Blessed9jaBeauty
    Blessed9jaBeauty Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Physically: Big, Tall, Fit and strong...not necessarily super muscular, but I just want to feel safe when he holds me, and lifts me :wink:
    But a genuine, God fearing, romantic, intelligent, faithful, caring, man with a compatible sense of humor, I would take any day, any shape or size.
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I think I've been attracted to every shape man there is. To me, it has nothing to do with the size of their muscles as long as they're in shape. It's the face and personality that gets me every time.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I know it's cliché but it really comes down to personality, a guys body type doesn't matter to me. I would always go for a man that's taller than me (always) but whether that's tall and muscular, tall and athletic or tall and heavy set doesn't matter.
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    If i was purely judging on looks I prefer an athletic build with some muscle bulk. The 'HULK' look and veins popping out everwhere doesnt attract me at all.

But...If he had all the personality traits that every girl desires I wouldnt care if he was fat, thin, built or otherwise :smile:

You love with your heart, not your eyes. :heart:
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Scrawny scrawny scrawny! :D
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Okay, if I'm just talking physical connection, I like taller guys who are bigger than me, with nice shoulders and arms. I've never been petite so I've always liked guys who were clearly bigger than me. I always look at shoulders and arms first. I'm imaging I can't talk to this guy and he's just across the room or something so I have to go on looks alone.
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I like slender but well toned guys - thing Ryan Gosling - yummy!

Women I like feminine curves - think Marilyn Monro, Diana Dors, Christina Hendriks, Kate Winslet, Catherine Zeta-Jones. :)
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I like slender but well toned guys - thing Ryan Gosling - yummy!

This! This is my husband. Really big muscles don't do anything for me - unless they are attached to Chris Hemsworth or Tom Hardy!

Edit because of really poor grammar.
  • grammagie
    grammagie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to a body type that has the personality I am looking for:) I will say I don't really go for scrawny, too thin. I like a man who is huggable and who has strong arms:)
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    runners
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I love big muscly men I also like smaller muscly men. Im jsut attracted to general musclage!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I prefer my guys not to be scrawny. At some point the muscles do kind of become "too much."... But they're so fun to touch :bigsmile:

Rohan Maclaren is ideal:

He's skinnier than me. I shall work on my personality now. :grumble: :laugh:
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I love musclular bulky man type bodies. Natural bulk though... No poppin veins!
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I love musclular bulky man type bodies. Natural bulk though... No poppin veins!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    but how do you really feel?