P90X just wiped out my knee :(

Options
2»

Replies

• lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    :frown: wow, I hope you feel better soon! Good luck..
  • brieski24
    Options
    Stu- I really like that sample work out schedule for p90x... I did about 45 days of it last year, but i think breaking up the strength training with running versus plyos (even though I LOVE that disc) would def be better for my knee. Thanks! I'm going to give it a try.. and see if I can make it the whole 90 days this time!
  • brieski24
    Options
    And, yes, squats and lunges are very bad for the knee esp when it's aggravated. I recently injured my knee during a Les Mills' body combat class, have an MRI scheduled for Friday- thinking torn meniscus... no impact training for me until then... ( I ran last night because it was so nice outside here in upstate NY, and it was very, very stupid on my part :( )
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Stu- I really like that sample work out schedule for p90x... I did about 45 days of it last year, but i think breaking up the strength training with running versus plyos (even though I LOVE that disc) would def be better for my knee. Thanks! I'm going to give it a try.. and see if I can make it the whole 90 days this time!

Glad I could help!