Need some buddies!

Options
Hey there. I'm looking to increase my friend list. I get so inspired by seeing how others are doing with the excersise and weight loss. I'm fairly new to MFP, but I'm loving it!!

Replies

• malissa641
    malissa641 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey YogaCryss, I'm also fairly new to MFP. Be happy to be your buddy. We can inspire each other through our journey. I have over 100 pounds to loose and just finishing my first week on MFP will be doing my first weigh in Sunday and hoping it's good news. I just love how MFP takes care of tracking all the calories, protein etc makes it so much eaiser lol.

Ok Buddy let's get moving =)
  • katieme
    katieme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also :)
  • Jacquieh73
    Jacquieh73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need some buddies too. Don't want to sound desperate, but this is my first day on MFP, and if I don't act now, I'll give up. Not good. Let's inspire each other!
  • Jacquieh73
    Jacquieh73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on MFP, I'm glad I read your post that it's easy to track everything. I'll be less likely to give up. Thanks!
  • akshu85
    akshu85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been using MFP for exactly a month now. I have not posted anything here so i guess this is my first post here. And i am sure i can do with some friends as i have none here. :D God bless this site as i am finally able to MEASURE every calorie.

Believe it or not, i have just MEASURED my calorie intake and ONLY because of that simple thing, i have lost 5 kgs in a month! Now i needed to lose 20 in the beginning so may be i had a lot to lose to begin with, which resulted in such a huge 1st month loss. But i am not complaining.

So yeah, please add me up and lets do this together. i got 15kgs to go now and i have joined a gym too.

PS: I cant stress enough how important it is to measure every calorie. This is the difference b/w you losing weight and you losing heart.
  • rrosborne88
    Options
    Added. :)
  • jennyd824
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!