Options
    You both did super!
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    you have both done amazing
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    WOW, share your secrets for such rapid weight loss (both of you)! You both look AMAZING.
  • snowwhitesha
    Options
    you guys are the real motivators,hats off thanks for sharing
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    wow, you guys look amazing! Great job!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You both look awesome!!! Great job!!! :drinker: (water)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    you both look amazing and HAPPY! How fortunate for you both that you are doing this together! Love it!
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Seriously no great secrets.. we keep within our recommended calories by the website and are in the gym for roughly 30 minutes a day 5-7 days a week in the evening. He does mostly running, occasional strength training and I do a wide variety of things from the stair climber, elliptical, treadmill, strength training and sometimes zumba.

We cut out soda 6 days a week and allow for one for our cheat day. The only soda i drink during the week would be Diet Mountain Dew bc it has no sugar and calories. We still eat lots of stuff we like.. pizza, chicken parm, pot roast, chicken and dumplings.. you name it. We are just smart about the portion and I use all lower calorie items to make the dishes.
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    WOW! You both look AMAZING!!!!! What an awesome accomplishment for you both! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    wow, you guys both look great! congratulations!!!
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow: an amazing share :) Thank you.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    that is great that you undertook this journey together...having similar goals in fitness and health makes for a much better relationship...keep up the good work and you both look amazing.....congrats to you....
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Wow! Both of you look amazing!!! Congratulations!!
  • sloanjr1
    sloanjr1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the both of you
  • fowlmeli1093
    Options
    Amazing! Great job to the both of you!
  • sallie46
    sallie46 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I"m moving in to your house to check in to boot camp!! 30 minutes of workout a day for 5-7 days/wk? Calorie guidelines from the website? Clearly the answer is consistent effort. WOW! Thanks for sharing your success and congratulations!!!!
  • vanessare
    vanessare Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done to you both. I've lost 67llb and struggling a bit now. So to have got through this period and got to 100lb is awesome.
  • AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    holy snap! That's an awesome change! Well done!
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Wow. You both look amazing! What a hot couple you make and how cool that you've done this together.

Nice work!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It is great that you would post this for him and shows how proud you are of your husband! He must be proud of your accomplishment too!
    Keep up the good work!

goaliema :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!