Progress Pic, 50lbs lost

Options
2»

Replies

• tianti82
    tianti82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the great work! I gained back 18 of the 25 that I lost, so you are doing better than me.
  • pacsqueen
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I am having the same trouble as you. Even though ive lost a lot, i still see the same shape and the same me in the mirror. But then, i look back at where i was and i realize i really HAVE come a long way! Dont lose hope! You are getting there and you look fantastic!!!
  • manders7969
    manders7969 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Can't wait til I can post some pics like that!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You are giving me hope! I joined right after my Dad died! Not a good time to try to make eating changes!! I just started here again, about a week ago...and have 50 pounds thatIi want to rid myself of. You are proof that if I just don't give up, i can get there. 1 1/2 years ago I lost 60 pounds in 4 months..eating very Low Carb. I just could not continue that strict diet...and have gained back 25 of that. This time....my goal is 1 pound a week, and following the guidelines on my fitness pal. It is very tempting to want to lose weight really fast. I read the book "Shift"...my brother recommended it. WOW! Great Book!
    I am "shifting " my thinking. You can do the same. Look at your before and after! You are a beautiful woman in both pictures.
    Good luck!

Thanks!
    Don't give up is kind of my mantra, I just keep going and doing what I can. I don't lose weight too fast because I want to totally change and have it gone for good. I think I have found my zone, my thing that is really working and isn't just some stupid fad diet so it has gotten easier in the last few months quite naturally. You will find yours too. I'll check out this Shift book.
  • FIESTYRIGHTPS3312
    Options
    You look amazing! Good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!