who else does insanity??

Options
Hello everyone!! I'm doing insanity about 6-7 days a week. Weight is falling off slowly but surely.... looking for motivational friends, advice and daily loggers -Thanks and best wishes

Replies

• GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Insanity group : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/302-insanity

I did it for a short time to try it out, but went back to weight training after a few days.
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I just completed the first week of insanity.
  • biorach
    biorach Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of the insane people on here! I tried it and quickly realized that I am in fact sane... :sad:
  • smalacarne
    Options
    I'm preparing to start in the next day or two, trying to get my food planned - are you doing to eating plan too?
  • gracenessence
    gracenessence Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of the insane people on here! I tried it and quickly realized that I am in fact sane... :sad:

LOL
  • Ale8a
    Ale8a Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did it for 21 days last year! I definitely saw a big change in my muscles and my entire body, not so much on the scale though, I wasn't dieting at all. I'm definitely starting again in about a week.. By the way, how do we create a new post?? :blushing:

Good luck! you are going to love it!

PS: you must pause the video if you can't keep going and then keep it up, do it as many times as you need. You'll see a great difference each day in your endurance.

Have fun :tongue:
  • alikonda
    alikonda Posts: 2,358 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my second round (modified so I don't lose running endurance). I didn't lose much weight the first time a few months ago, but DEFINITELY got a lot stronger. =)
  • acousticgirl19
    Options
    I'm in week one too!!!! :-)
  • alikonda
    alikonda Posts: 2,358 Member
    Options
    PS: you must pause the video if you can't keep going and then keep it up, do it as many times as you need. You'll see a great difference each day in your endurance.

I absolutely disagree about pausing (and I'm pretty sure I saw an interview with Shaun T where he said the same) -- just let the video keep playing and jump in again as soon as you can. Your endurance will improve - I was SO proud when I was finally able to get through Month 2 workouts without stopping!
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

I absolutely disagree about pausing (and I'm pretty sure I saw an interview with Shaun T where he said the same) -- just let the video keep playing and jump in again as soon as you can. Your endurance will improve - I was SO proud when I was finally able to get through Month 2 workouts without stopping!

Don't pause the video ... Shaun T encourages you to dig deeper, but not to sacrifice form - you can take breaks as needed but don't stop or pause the DVD. He tells you to take a break - even the fitness professionals take breaks during the workout if needed.
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my second round (modified so I don't lose running endurance). I didn't lose much weight the first time a few months ago, but DEFINITELY got a lot stronger. =)

Yeah, me too - got stronger, lost inches but the scale didn't budge. Funny enough, I started T25 and dropped more pound-wise the first week than with the whole Insanity round.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: IM STARTING MINES DECEMBER 1ST, I HAVE A SMALL GROUP TOGETHER IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN, JUST MESSAGE ME IF YOU DO :bigsmile:
  • Willwes29
    Options
    No I am not eating according to the plan I just ready clean and stay as fast away from junk as possible.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I am insane
  • Willwes29
    Options
    How many of you are using an HRM?
  • LauraGogh
    LauraGogh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im starting my second month of insanity and I do see changes in the scale, I have lost around 5 pounds, and to be sincere im not even following the diet, on the other hand i haven't lost much inches... but i guess I could be bloated.

I will advice you to keep on, Insanity's impact in my life is huge, im happier and much more active, plus Im looking better!

Hang in there!
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    I'm insane and in the asylum
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I did insanity and I'll do it again maybe aftyerter T25 or after Chalene extreme hehe I'm still choosing bet Insanity and CLX at this point
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I completed the program about two years ago and have started up again. I am on my third day in week 2 so have a ways to go. During my first round, I saw the most dramatic changes during month two. Feel free to send a friends request. My goal is to push play each day that is scheduled, log what I need and after 60 days, feel better than I do today!

Good luck to you all!
  • magnificent_megan
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity too! just completed a week :) it's tough!