What's your favorite movie of all time?

Options
edorice
edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
My issue is that I have scenes in movies that I could watch over and over and over again.
I like The Notebook a lot. The kissing scene in the rain is awesome. But then there is the kissing scene in Some Kind of Wonderful that I like. Then the ending to The Usual Suspects. Then there is the scene in Glory where Denzel takes off his shirt, takes his whipping and doesn't cry out at all. in Waiting to Exhale Angela Bassett's character walks away smoking a cigarette after lighting the BMW on fire with all her husbands clothes in it. Cool people walk slowly away from fires and explosions without looking back.

Replies

• springbreeze72
    Options
    Wizard Of Oz :tongue:
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman or Steel Magnolias.....I could watch any of them any time...over and over again.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    se7en...I dislike happy endings and that is just about the bleakest ending I have ever seen.
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    Benny & Joon, The Notebook, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and Dirty Dancing are my favorites
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Dirty Dancing & Pretty Woman
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    The Big Lebowski, hands down.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I love Glory too. Another good scene is "Terms of Endearment" when Shirley McLaine, as the mother of a daughter dying of cancer, comes out into hospital hallway, at the nurse's station, screaming for someone to help her daughter; to give her daughter drugs to stop her pain. :heart:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    V for Vendetta. I went by myself to see it at the theatre and sat on the edge of my seat the whole time. I LOVE that movie. I could also watch Boondock Saints any day. But not the second one. Booo.
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Sixteen Candles, Pretty In Pink, The Breakfast Club
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    When Harry Met Sally - orgasm scene. 'Nuff said. :-)
  • amstein18
    amstein18 Posts: 131
    Options
    i agree!! Se7en is amazing! i also love The Shawshank Redemption, Blow, Pretty Woman, The Green Mile, Closer, The Notebook & just about 100 more haha
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    The Big Lebowski, hands down.

I mean, like... that's just like your opinion, Man... :-)

Nobody f*cks with the Jesus... :-)
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    FORREST GUMP.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Sixteen Candles, Pretty In Pink, The Breakfast Club

You would like Some Kind of Wonderful as well, another John Hughs film.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Okay, Forrest Gump almost ties with my second fave, When Harry Met Sally. So good!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Center Stage, Larynth, and The Neverending Story 1 & 2!!!
  • becomingsara
    Options
    My issue is that I have scenes in movies that I could watch over and over and over again.
    I like The Notebook a lot. The kissing scene in the rain is awesome. But then there is the kissing scene in Some Kind of Wonderful that I like. Then the ending to The Usual Suspects. Then there is the scene in Glory where Denzel takes off his shirt, takes his whipping and doesn't cry out at all. in Waiting to Exhale Angela Bassett's character walks away smoking a cigarette after lighting the BMW on fire with all her husbands clothes in it. Cool people walk slowly away from fires and explosions without looking back.
    It would be awesome to see a montage of your favotrite scenes!!! That would kick *kitten*!
  • amstein18
    amstein18 Posts: 131
    Options
    Center Stage, Larynth, and The Neverending Story 1 & 2!!!

aww the neverending story!! classic haha.
  • vonnegut2767
    Options
    Rushmore. I would like to drink beers with Bill Murray.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Oh, have to add "War of the Roses" , "A Few Good Men", "Remember the Titans".....so many!