Before and after pics!!!!

Options
Ok guys, I wasn't going to do it but I trust you guys so here it goes. I posted 2 before pics of my ugly disgusting belly and one pic taken today, 6 days post tummy tuck. I am so excited with the results. I am still VERY swollen. I am actually 20 pounds heavier today than I was the day I went into surgery. It is just fluids but I can already tell that It is going to look great. I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys. The pics are kinda graphic so don't look if you don't want too. By the way I get those horrible looking drains out tomorrow!!! YEAH!!!!

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, I wasn't going to do it but I trust you guys so here it goes. I posted 2 before pics of my ugly disgusting belly and one pic taken today, 6 days post tummy tuck. I am so excited with the results. I am still VERY swollen. I am actually 20 pounds heavier today than I was the day I went into surgery. It is just fluids but I can already tell that It is going to look great. I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys. The pics are kinda graphic so don't look if you don't want too. By the way I get those horrible looking drains out tomorrow!!! YEAH!!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Holy crud..you have done a fantastic job and you are going to look AMAZING when everything is healed (you can so see a difference already!)
    I'm thinking of getting this done myself next year if these darn crunches I'm doing don't help

Kim
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow big difference Hope your recovery goes well
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Looking at your after pic, i may need to get my done also. You look great though!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    WOW that's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you it has turned out great!!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    WOW - the difference is amazing!!!! Woooohooo for you! I just watched a tummy tuck on Dr. 90210 eeeeeeeekkkkk, it looked scary! Good luck with the recovery! We need another pic in about two weeks when you will be wearing those lowriders!!!!!!!!!c:wink:
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing :) You look great!
    Heidi
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    Wow...your before tummy pic reminded me of my tummy....it's the same type of shape...but mine is bigger of course lol. The after pic is great! You give me hope!
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look really great. I keep telling my hubby if this pooch doesn't go away I am doing the same thing!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Wow! You hide that well, cause your face is sooooo thin?! (I hope that doesn't sound rude, cause it's not meant to be!) Who would have thunk that tummy was hiding in there! (That is exactly what my stomach looks like but way more wrinkly from ALL the stretch marks!) I think I would get one in the future.
    How is the recovery going? That's my only problem. I work from home, so trying to figure out when the time would be best and I suppose you can't "sit" , right? Since I work on the computer?
    Inquiring minds!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I've dreamed of doing that for the longest time. Maybe some day I'll be able to afford it. I won't hold my breath though. I'm so jealous. Congratulations. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look great, but I have to admit this kind of scared me. Does this mean I will never lose my big fat belly even if I lose all my weight?? Because your before pic looks just like the shape of my stomach now, with that nice little pooch on the bottom. You've lost just about what I need to lose. Is it hopeless??? :sad: :sad:
  • hennz
    hennz Posts: 3
    Options
    Those are quite the before and after pics. My cousin just had a tuck done too. It is great to see such a vast improvement. Good luck on your recovery!!:happy:
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!:drinker: You will :heart: it !!!!!!!!! Just wait... the next pic will be you in a bikini:wink:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    Oh My God Amber...you look Fantastic:bigsmile: You've earned it. I can't believe how fast you've come along in such a short amount of time. I can't wait to see how the healing goes in another week or so. Keep us all posted. I didn't know you then but we could have gotten a "package deal" if we all went in together:laugh: Happy Recovery:flowerforyou:

~T
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Holy macaroni!!! You look great!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ambertimmons21
    Options
    Thanks guys, I was sooooooo scared going into it. I was worried about the pain ant the recovery but, now that's it's over with I would do it again in a heartbeat. For as extensive a surgery it is, it was not that bad at all.
  • ambertimmons21
    Options
    Now that the weight is off I am still going to continue to log all my meals so I can maintain and not have to spend that kind of money ever again. This site helped so much and I feel that it will be just as good of a maintenence tool as it was a weight loss tool.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that you are going to be "MUY CALIENTE"!!!! :laugh: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look so great!!!