Blew My Doctor Away!

Options

Replies

• wisebuys
    wisebuys Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your success! I'm sure you will feel reborn after your knee surgery. All the BEST !!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is great news. All you hard work paid off. I am so happy for you!
  • maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Im turning into such a woose in recent years...

Reading your story actually brought a tear to my eye :cry:

I think you have done an amazing job, and i couldnt agree with your doc more (it is a shame more people dont take the time to work on their isues)... I have friends that have seen the progress ive made since activley using MFP and yet they STILL wont take responsibility for their health, weight, or unhappiness)

You are an amazing person and I wish you all the success in the world :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Sue, you have earned a "new weight" . That is so awesome. And you are still going!! Awesome job!
  • bethshines
    bethshines Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful, concrete testimony to your success and hard work!! Congrats!!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Sue! What a fantastic doctor appointment, and NSV!! "Blowing the doctor away" like that, when we have worked so hard to achieve a healthier body, is one of the most rewarding experiences, isn't it? I had that earlier this year, too, and I still grin from ear to ear when I think back to it. Keep up your hard work, and before you know it you'll have those new knees and be a healthy weight, leaving that nasty old wheelchair in the garage forever. You are truly an inspiration!
  • myhoneyrose
    Options
    Beautiful! No more meds, you are so on your way to completely healthy! Now you can get your surgery re-scheduled and it want be long till you and Ed can go out dancing! I am so happy for you!
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo! Good for you!!! You should be super proud of yourself!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congratulations-- you must be walking on air! Be proud of your accomplishments.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I love happy stories!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue, how wonderful!!! You have accomplished so much and are still going strong!! I am so happy your doctor was pleased and let you know it!!! Congratulations!!!
  • RNfitgurl
    RNfitgurl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the great work. I'm an RN and I see so many patients like you (before) I wish I saw more like you (after).
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    What an amazing update! You are such an inspiration
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    I am so very pleased for you.

I have read some of your writings in the past. I wish you all the very best for your appointments though I am sorry your loss has not been enough on its own to ease the knee pain.
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Just knew this would be your outcome from the visit. I am so glad just to know of you. You inspire all of us
  • spring423
    Options
    Fantastic! Inspiring news....thanks for posting!!!
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Wow, I grossly misinterpreted the title of this thread.

But many congratulations to you!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    What a testament to a healthy journey. Kudos to you!
  • Angkev03
    Angkev03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC news Sue, what an inspiration> Often times I focus on the weight only and forget all my health issues related to the weight. Thank you for the reminder and giving me hope :)
  • determined2run
    determined2run Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful success story. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!