Please help with my weight loss!!!!

Options
Hello!! :)

Please, I need some serious help here! I need to lose 4 kgs in 20 days. I'm 164cm tall, 52kg, 18 yr old girl

This is my one week workout plan:
Monday: pilates, 1 hr cardio kickboxing
Tuesday: 1 hr weight training, 30 minutes cardio
Wednesday: Pilates, 1 hr cardio kickboxing
Thursday: 1 hr weight training
Friday: 1 hour cycling
Saturday: 1 hour cycling, 1 hour MMA
Sunday: 1 hour weight training, 15 minutes cardio

totalling to: 5 hours 45 minutes cardio, 3 hours weight training, 2 hours pilates

I will alternate between 1100 calories and 500 calories for 20 days, drink green tea, mint tea, apple cider vinegar

Should I do more cardio for weight loss? How do I NOT lose muscle??

Thanks!! :)

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    That is far too few calories, especially with the exercise plan.

Very unrealistic.

Very unhealthy.

If you are 164 cm tall and weigh 52 kg, you do not need to lose weight anyway.
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You will be the thinnest bald person in ICU.
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Whatever you lose on your plan will be regained. You need to approach this with a better mindset that will insure sustainability. Just cut back to get a 500 calorie deficit and so your workouts. You may come in very close to your goal but any weight lost this way has a better chance of staying off.

Just don't push unhealthy goals on yourself. Too stressful
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    why do u have to lose 4kgs in 20 days? if its for an event- in 20 days u wont see much of a physical difference... scale weight wont show much of a difference physically in less than 3 weeks. that being said- low carb diets can usually drop scale weight quickly, but can return even faster once eating habits go back to normal.

if its a weight limit you have to achieve (like a milutary weigh in or something) then low carb is an optino- but be prepared to gain it right back unles su plan on doing that for the long haul

losing 4 lbs a week is not going to be fat loss- it will be water, and possibly some muscle. not a great plan
  • stickytapir
    Options
    All of that exercise on an average 800 calories a day is just not healthy and like others have said is just flat out stressful :(

I'm the same height as you (165cm), and 52kg is definitely already a very healthy weight, why the rush to be 48kg, which would be UNDERWEIGHT for our height? You could probably lose 1-2 kg in 20 days by just eating at a 500 deficit, but then again, I wouldn't recommend it at your current weight. Like others have said, what you'd probably lose is water weight, and it's going to come back again.

Also, you are definitely going to lose muscle if you're not eating enough and doing 10 hours + exercise a week. I'd honestly reconsider the 500-1100 calories per day, it's far too low.
  • elephant_in_the_room
    Options
    500-1100 calories a day, with that exercise plan, is way too low.
    164cm, 52kg, and still wanting to lose weight? That's a BMI of 19.3 and already close to the underweight border which sits at 18.5. If you lose 4 kg and are 48, you'll have BMI 17.8, underweight.
    Pray why?
    Then also, if you are already that low, then losing 4kg in 20 days could be difficult with _any_ exercise and diet regime, even if you eat nothing at all. If you were 100kgs heavier, it would be no problem. You could try the lemon detox diet but that's an absolutely unhealthy and risky choice. That's a form of not eating at all and depleting yourself as best you can. Guaranteed to lose muscle, libido, motivation, creativity, any interest in anything but food.

Have a read of how Dawn Porter tried to become a U.S size 0, being a size 12, and how misrable she felt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-432939/My-quest-size-zero.html

Excerpt:"Now here I was, eight weeks after the experiment began - depressed and suffering from insomnia, headaches and mood swings. I was so tired I could barely get dressed in the morning."
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Spam much? I would think 1 post about how you want to starve yourself for a bikini would suffice and for the record, it's a terrible and badly thought it plan.
  • healthlagom
    Options
    You will be the thinnest bald person in ICU.
    awww haha u r adorbs. <3 so much love for this comment.