Options
2»

Replies

• Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    50 down, about 70 more to go. Then my bucket list is:

Horseback ride again!
    Zipline (I'm terrified of heights but I'm dying to do this...figuratively speaking)
    Go on a cruise somewhere warm, and be comfortable in a sleeveless top and shorts.
    Wear white pants
    Win the lotto! Ok, I want to do this anyway but, it would be icing on the cake and make ^^^ more affordable. :bigsmile:
    Meet Richard Simmons to say, "Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you."
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you... great job on working toward better health OP!

I'll add mine when time allows... great topic!
  • julieannezen
    julieannezen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!! I would love to run a half marathon!! :)
  • Tweetiedm
    Options
    Great Job! You keep it Up!! You must feel great loosing all that weight!
    What a great accomplishment! I am sure you will and can do anything you put your mind to!
  • Writer10
    Options
    I love this topic!

1. Volunteer as an exercise buddy for the elderly and help them live happier, healthier, more active lives
    2. Donate a kidney
    3. Give away every shred of clothing and buy an entirely new wardrobe
    4. Mudders! We have so many fun ones in the Bay Area.
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have just started mine. Much more to come.

Run a 5K
    Participate in a flash mob
    Fly again and go to Europe and Ireland someday
  • LostButterfly
    LostButterfly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started with a lot of weight to lose. I still have 130 to reach my goal. I set goals and rewards along the way to keep me motivated and mix things up a bit.

My first goal was to lose 50 pounds. My reward was to join another gym and start lifting weighs.

My second goal was 100 pounds lost. My reward was to get a bike and start cycling.

My third goal was 150 pounds lost with a reward of running shoes and a C25k program. I'm thinking of signing up for my first 5k later this month that the local hockey team is involved with. Go Checkers!

I've always wanted to learn to white water kayak. I'm working to be down under 300 pounds by spring. I'm lucky to live near the US Whitewater Center and plan to take lessons as,well as their weekly kayak classes next spring.

I want to do a mud run. I'm assembling a group for the Warrior Dash in May of next year. I also met up with some old high school friends at my 20 year reunion two weeks ago and we're planning on doing the Tough Mudder.

Lastly, my ultimate goal weight is 220 pounds. I chose this weigh because the limit for a tandem skydive is 225. I've never even been on a plane and I'm scared of heights, but I plan on exiting my first plane ride in the air.

This is AMAZING!!! Congratulation on your amazing weight loss. Keep up the great work!!!
  • LostButterfly
    Options
    I absolutly love all the different things people want to do. It has given me some new ideas to add to my bucket list.
    Keep up the great work everyone!
  • LostButterfly
    Options
    bump ;)
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I only have a couple of things:

Go skiing again.
    Do jumping jack for a full 2 minutes.
    Run a 5k in 30 minutes.
  • kw1452
    kw1452 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Go zip lining in the tropics, if you can. Costa Rica is suprisingly affordable and has tons of zip lining and hiking opportunities. I highly recommend :)
  • katiefbe
    katiefbe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There's not too much on my list currently

horse riding lessons
    learn to ski
    go to the beach without hiding under a kaftan
    walk through the changing room without being embarrassed
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I've already crossed quite a few things off during my journey but here's what's left.

Take swimming lessons
    run a marathon
    do a triathlon
    water skiing
  • kaliedoskope
    kaliedoskope Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    These are things I want to do possibly even on my way to my goal weight:

1. Indoor Soccer
    2. Ride rollercoasters again
    3. Get back into Skiing
    4. Try snowboarding again
    5. Do a police or military obstacle course
    5. Wear a dress and heels

I could probably say more but this is good for now I think :smile:
  • LostButterfly
    Options
    Go zip lining in the tropics, if you can. Costa Rica is suprisingly affordable and has tons of zip lining and hiking opportunities. I highly recommend :)

I have heard this before. Thank you for the suggestion. I think I am going to check it out. A friend of mine just came back from there yesterday. I will have to quiz her about her trip. :)