p90x anyone

Options
I have been doing p90xfor a month now and love it I feel great, was just wondering if anyone els is or has used it and whats ur thoughts, stories on it?

Replies

• YaninaLabia
    Options
    I've done P90x 2.5 times. It really works I love the workout (Kenpo X and Plyometric). However, I have yet to complete the full 90 Day Program. I would lose my desired weight within 45-60 days then I would stop. I am trying my hardest this time around to reframe from quitting and put an end to a bad habit of yo-yo dieting.
  • indybost
    Options
    I lovreee pyo!!!! So u mean to tell me if I stick with it and continue dieting I should see results?, I mean I alreadyl feel like a million bucks
  • YaninaLabia
    Options
    Definitely stick with it. I've recently started again but substuting some DVDs like Back and Biceps with a trip to the gym where I lift there.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I did it two times through a couple of years ago, then segued into weight training. I think it's a great program for general conditioning. I don't care for their ab routine, though-- that AbRipper X or whatever it's called? I think it's about ten minutes longer than it needs to be, and is repeated a bit too much in the weekly rotation.

But it's cool. :D
  • indybost
    Options
    Definitely stick with it. I've recently started again but substuting some DVDs like Back and Biceps with a trip to the gym where I lift there.
    ya I use my elliptical rather then the back and chest ect ..I really only use plyo, kempo ..cadio x witch is a breeze, the yoga and I do the x stretch every morning
  • YaninaLabia
    Options
    OMG same here. I couldn't help myself this eveninh and went ahead and did plyo. And I still up cramming for an exam I had ample time to prepare for. Why do we do this to ourselves :-\
  • indybost
    Options
    OMG same here. I couldn't help myself this eveninh and went ahead and did plyo. And I still up cramming for an exam I had ample time to prepare for. Why do we do this to ourselves :-\
    becuse it feels sooo good after! Thats why :) good for u not making excuses for ur self and geting it done!, I. Cant work out until my. Baby goes to bed, sooo im up late all the time!, .....question I have been doing plyo for like three months total. Off and on ..and for about. A month straight and I still have to matavife. ROCK STAR HOPS!! They r soo hard I can only do like. Three. Have u experienced this
  • YaninaLabia
    Options
    I do fewer Rock Star hops when with full bend knee.
    Perhaps if I were very energized and had a better supporting sports bra I could rock out like they do. :-) Such factors cause my performance to vary. But for now I'm okay with just getting my feet off the ground.
  • indybost
    Options
    Belive. It or. Not vs. Makes some amazing sports bras!!! And they. R sexy. To lol I own a few and wear one when I do pylo. It feels better then my Nike ones u should try one! If ur like me u need all the saport u can get. :)
  • indybost
    Options
    Kinda costly, but worth every penny!
  • YaninaLabia
    Options
    Belive. It or. Not vs. Makes some amazing sports bras!!! And they. R sexy. To lol I own a few and wear one when I do pylo. It feels better then my Nike ones u should try one! If ur like me u need all the saport u can get. :)

Lol yes I need. The most I spend on a really good bra was $45. I'm trying to like Cardio X for days when I want to switch out with a 60 min workout but I'm not feeling the yoga. I think you mentioned you like yoga. How do you learn to like/love it?
  • indybost
    Options
    Ya the yoga in the cardio. X DVD is anyoing, I do do the yoga x on days I get on my elliptical, just cuz it really is a bad *kitten* streach. Witch I think. Is important, and I just remind myself. That it will make me limber witch will help me get thee my 60min days ..im defense more of an up beat cardio girl
    but yoga is good for ur body. And mind lol ..have u ever tryed. Zumba.? I love it! Its kinda better. With. A friend. So I dont do it any more, but I bet you would enjoy it!
  • indybost
    Options
    Also its extremely rewording when u get to the point were u r able. To do all the poses. Right ..like I can put my hands flat on the floor, and a week ago had to put em on my cafes ...(in the yoga x)