Always issues with my stomach...

Options
Hello all.

I'm 28 years old and lost 60lbs over four years ago. It took me roughly a year to lose the weight.

Now my issue is that everyone thinks I'm pregnant due to still having access fat around my stomach. I have smaller legs and arms and it gives the impression I'm about 3 or 4 months pregnant.

I know you can't spot-train to lose fat around your stomach. It has to do with my diet...

I've began about four months ago going to the gym. I do Les Mills classes two to three times a week, body pump which incorporates a lot of squatting, lifting etc.

Is there anything else I can do to overall tone my body... and what types of foods can cut down on this bloated stomach I have! Thank you.

Replies

• CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    cardio.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    If you enjoy weight lifting, I'd recommend following a heavy lifting type program for awhile to add a bit of mass to your lower body and work on your overall muscular balance.

Stronglifts 5x5 is an excellent program for beginners that is simple and incorporates progressive loading in a structured way.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    look up a plan called eat to live.. i am finally releasing weight all over the place and my stomach is releasing weight too so i dont have that pouch as much, but it takes time.. i have went from 370 pounds to 164.. goal is 135.

lots of gbombs- greens beans onions, mushrooms, berries seeds.. nuts all other veg and fruits.. good fats avocado coconut oil..

this is what worked for me.. i am a nutrarian.. i make all my own foods.. gf, egg, dairy, meat, sugar free dropping weight, full of energy and loving life..
  • DianaAmorim
    Options
    The trick is what you eat. Try 80/20 (80% good foods, 20% not so good foods). The thing about the abs fat is that it you have to workout more in the kitchen than in the gym ahahaha. But a good exercise is the so called Plank Challange. Each day you do an amount of time planking, that will increase each day. Try to focus on the abs in the gyn or at home. At least this will increase your abs muscles (that will pop out as soon as the fat is gone :D)