I need a support system.

Options
I need some friends to talk to on here. I think if I have friends to talk to, I'll have more of a reason to keep logging. I've logged on another account, but after a few weeks I always give up. My entire life I've slowly been gaining weight. I've gone through spurts of weight loss, but I always gain it back plus more. I'm only 17 years old and I weigh 300 lbs at 5'9 (I'm obese). I've been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember, but I feel like something has changed in me. Generally, when I feel motivated to lose weight, I don't stick to it for long. However, lately I have been turning down pizza, nachos, etc at lunch and choosing salad instead. I have been eating smaller portions at dinner and keep all the little bits and bites on my conscious. I've had a gym membership forever, but go through phases of using it. I have been working out again and I finally am trying 100% just for the sake of my own happiness and confidence. I would really appreciate some friends to keep me going!

Replies

• justdoitjodie
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me if you like :D
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I love the support I have on here. Feel free to add me.
  • Gnaterlie
    Options
    I'm older than you but I am a daily logger and try to be a good motivator. (I need it myself as well!) Anyone, feel free to add me if you are a logger/motivator. :D
  • runner786
    Options
    Hi! I am in the same boat and am looking to be more consistent on here as well and build a support system to maintain a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me! :)
  • 28962275.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss ToolsA

Hi add me if you like
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Good for you for seeking the right kind of help so early on! I wish I'd been so smart when I was your age.. I'm lots older than you, but I've also learned from my mistakes...and in the process have learned a lot about nutrition and exercise. Feel free to add me if you like. I am a daily logger and have lost 49 pounds in my 320 days on MFP. I bet you can do way better than that!
  • sparkyrach
    Options
    support is great and i am new to this so feel free to add me :)