Hi everyone

Options
Well, hello there my name is Shelly and I'm from Southern Louisiana. I have been struggling with my weight ever since I had my son Austin 13 yrs ago. My sister in law told me about this site and she's a huge inspiration to me. 3 months ago i weighed 360 lbs and now i weigh 285.. I'm so excited b/c i never thought i had the will power to achieve what i have lost thus far.. I finally decided to take charge of my life and my weight and let me tell you it's by far the greatest decision that i have made in my life besides marrying my husband the love of my life..My husband and my sister n law Brandie are huge inspirations in my life for given the support and strength i need to wana be a better person and to lose that weight that i so wana desperately wana lose thank you so much guys i love yall both a great deal...
I truely feel 110 % better about myself and i can breath a lot better i actually watch what i eat and i exercise every night w/ Brandie.. I'm truely very greatful and blessed that i have these wonderful people in my life.. Thank you lord...

Shelly from Louisiana

Replies

• countrygrl
    Options
    Well, hello there my name is Shelly and I'm from Southern Louisiana. I have been struggling with my weight ever since I had my son Austin 13 yrs ago. My sister in law told me about this site and she's a huge inspiration to me. 3 months ago i weighed 360 lbs and now i weigh 285.. I'm so excited b/c i never thought i had the will power to achieve what i have lost thus far.. I finally decided to take charge of my life and my weight and let me tell you it's by far the greatest decision that i have made in my life besides marrying my husband the love of my life..My husband and my sister n law Brandie are huge inspirations in my life for given the support and strength i need to wana be a better person and to lose that weight that i so wana desperately wana lose thank you so much guys i love yall both a great deal...
    I truely feel 110 % better about myself and i can breath a lot better i actually watch what i eat and i exercise every night w/ Brandie.. I'm truely very greatful and blessed that i have these wonderful people in my life.. Thank you lord...

Shelly from Louisiana
  • cecreech
    cecreech Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Way to go Shelly! You will find this is a great site with loads of good people! :smile:
  • back2beingme
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! Welcome-this is a great site and I've only been oh for two weeks!! I:heart: it!
  • funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing!! Keep it up! I've only been here for a week and I already love it... I hope you do too.. and remember we're here if u need anything

Flo
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    Awww thanks Shelly. It feels good to actually be someone's inspiration! It gives me even more motivation to do well! I'm glad that you joined this site! It's amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • cgraymgray
    Options
    Hello, my name is Cassandra. I live in Southeast Texas. I have trying to lose the weight for the last 10 years since the birth of my daughter. I weigh 238lbs my goal is 150. My daughter always tell me that she wants to see what I look like skinny. I have been trying to lose weight mainly for health reasons, but now I would like to do it for me and my daughter. I joined this website today to see what it can offer. I am looking forward to much support. This will be a challege for me.

Cassandra
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    I just wanted to tell ya that I'm so proud of you! I have faith in you to acheive your goal!