25 y/o, need to loose 30-40lbs need friends! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am 24.. My highest weight was 134lbs.. and I am 5ft tall.. Now I am around 120lbs.. Want to be around 100-105lbs.. :) Add me if u like..

P.S I am also getting married in 2015 ;)
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • pikminprincess
    pikminprincess Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. I am 24 yr old working mother of 1 who has lost all the baby weight but I have about 20 more lbs that I put on before getting pregnant I still want to lose. Could use all the support I can get!
  • jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I'm Jenn. You all can add me, as well!

I'm 25, 5'2" and also looking to slim down. I'm motivated and I'm here to motivate you!!

My goal is to lose about 15 lbs, total, and my goal date is before September 2014, since I'm getting married! :)

xoxo
  • Megwc13
    Megwc13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am also looking to lose 30-40 lbs and need some friends to help keep me motivated. Feel free to add me please and I will certainly try and help keep you accountable and on track with your goals, as any friend would. Best of luck everyone! :smile:
  • largemarge81
    Options
    is it to late to jump on this wagon? Just joined and looking for a group to stay motivated with!
  • rrosborne88
    Options
    Added :)
  • 25, 5'6" and ~155... adding you and looking for new friends, as well!
  • AniaFi
    AniaFi Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey! I have around 40 lbs to lose and I´m looking for friends with whom the struggle would be easier.
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyoner can looking for more friends
  • kalinanav
    Options
    Hey, I know how you feel. When I started I was 232 lbs. My goal right now is 150 lbs (I'm 5'3") but I really just want to feel better about myself and to keep losing. I just started about 10 days ago and have lost 10 lbs! All I'm doing is keeping track of everything I eat. My daily calories are normally around 1430. Good luck to you
  • Hello! I'm 27 and looking to lose around 30-odd lbs. I downloaded the MFP app and haven't really given it much attention but I'm ready to get stuck in now. I'm going to take some 'before' pics this evening (gah!) and weigh myself in the morning so I can figure out my exact goal. I'm also going to work through the 30DS to start with.

Friends would be awesome for mutual support :)
  • Letje_Lux
    Options
    I'm 29 years old and 5'6". I'm trying to lose about 20 lbs to start. Feel free to add me!
  • doylenic
    Options
    Add if you like ????