Looking for support..

Options
Hi,

My name is Phillip. 3 years ago I weighed 118kg.. Today I am at maintenance and around 77kg.

I have always been a keen runner throughout my childhood but after having to move to different schools as a child due to fathers job, I was not able to run as much and eventually stopped.

Whilst losing weight I have now picked up running again, I ran a HM in May at 1:32 and a 5 mile at 33 minutes for the Olympic Park run in London.

I am open to anyone adding me as a friend for support but mostly runners for shared interest so I can have/give support on running and nutrition/meal ideas.

Thanks,

Phillip

Replies

• mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started running less than a year ago to help lose weight. I love running outdoors. My goal is to continue running this winter. Add me if you like.
  • deepavignesh
    deepavignesh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Philip, this is Deepa. I have just started to love running! I ran a 5K in 35 min. I m training for a 10 K right now and hoping to run a HM by the end of next year! Would love to have some support during this journey!
  • iluvsun66
    Options
    I am new to this site.I am a 47yo single mom with about 80 to loose. I managed to lose 50 lbs on WW, but had to canceled my subscription because of money troubles. I DO NOT want to go back to my heavy weight, but I have seemed to fallen off the program.
    A friend told me about this site and so far I really like it! I have got to get back on track! Need any support you all can give me! Thank you!
    username: iluvsun66
  • PhilHamilton8988
    Options
    Thanks for the replies
  • conniebensen
    conniebensen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm the same age as you and just started last week. Let's get started together! :)
    (this was intended for @iluvsun66 )