Where are my late 20's and 30's people

Options

Replies

• flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'll be 27 next month. Feel free to add me.
  • Heealthyandfit
    Heealthyandfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Aloha, I am new....;)! This is my second day here and looking for friends as well... feel free to add me ;)
  • JessicaJ723
    Options
    I turned the big 3 ohhhhh in July feel free to add me. I've been on MFP for 22 days so I'm not really inspirational yet but one day I will be ; )
  • proudjmmom
    proudjmmom Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am 29, will be 30 in May. I have 1 lb to go for my goal, for a total of 90 lbs, but am thinking of going down another 5-10 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Krav_Maga
    Krav_Maga Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I'm restarting the healthy journey. It does seem the more time passes, it gets harder to change my lifestyle. I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds. Anyone feel free to add me. I will try to get on atleast once a day.
  • Yvi79
    Yvi79 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    34, but I feel young, most of the time! LOL I log everyday, anyone is welcome to add me.....
  • BennettV72
    Options
    I'm 28 and looking to lose all my extra weight for the big 3-0. Anyone is welcome to add me as well! :smile:
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    31 log everyday, pretty active with my friends list, love people who interact- sending u request!
  • Letje_Lux
    Options
    I'm 29, will be 30 in February. I'm 5'6" with about 20 lbs to lose. Anyone can add me!
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 turning 28 in a few weeks. You can add me. I'm active daily and keep myself motivated by consistently setting new goals.
  • Amaliaoami
    Options
    Hey everyone! 28 with 60 pounds to go!
  • ElectricDragon
    ElectricDragon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 27! 60 pounds lost so far. I'm new as well but logging in regularly. Feel free to add me.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, but I turn 30 Feb 9th so soon enough would like to be friends, I have 2 daughters who are 3 years and, 20 months ,so at times Im not the best at commenting but I do log in daily , lost 30 lbs. So far since Jan 1 of this year and I a sahm to boot . I have 15 pounds to go or so . friend me :)
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, will be 30 in February. I'm 5'6" with about 20 lbs to lose. Anyone can add me!

what day ?since I will also be 30 in Feb just curious :)mines the 9th
  • MomoPepe
    MomoPepe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, 28 year old mum hoping to get my 110lb figure back! Looking for like minded people :)
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi:-) looking for some inspiration... I was 210 last time and mfp helped me get to 170lbs and now I'm back up to 237- and have already lost 13-14lbs ... just looking for a little more inspiration :-) sw-255,cw-237,1 goal-190 , #2goal 170, last goal 160-155... the noom app great ..not as good as mfp but the workout part is great... so I use them both....
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    37 no kids and log on here every day.
  • kvcarebear
    kvcarebear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    33 and two kids :)
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 have 1, 15 year old. I started 355+ ( I say this because I think the first time I weighed myself was 355, but we did a bit of a healthy lifestyle before joining my fitness so who knows how big I was. As of today I'm 265, weigh in tomorrow morning. My first goal is 135 to be healthy and then I will see how I feel on losing more. Anyone active can add me, I started work a month ago yesterday so during the week I don't get to post much but try and catch up on weekends, I'm also married =)
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 with one child but I get on here a lot and have the app on my phone too..