I'm looking for friends who need to lose 100+

Options
Hi my name is Kinga. I'm 5"7' and current weight 278.6. I joined again to this site for the second time. I lost 23 lb. I delete my account just because I stuck with pals who doesn't really helped me. I know how support is important for the success. I really like to find pals who can really help with my journey and who also need the same from me. I'm login everyday and like to monitor others progress and I need the same from my friends. If you are looking for the same please feel free to send me friend request . Thanks

Replies

• KingaS32
    Options
    Hi my name is Kinga. I'm 5"7' and current weight 278.6. I joined again to this site for the second time. I lost 23 lb. I delete my account just because I stuck with pals who doesn't really helped me. I know how support is important for the success. I really like to find pals who can really help with my journey and who also need the same from me. I'm login everyday and like to monitor others progress and I need the same from my friends. Please feel free to send me a friend request . Thanks
  • supaflyrobby
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like :)
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    Friend me too, I'm also looking for people who are trying to lose 100+. We can all go through it together.
  • Gnaterlie
    Options
    Double that amount and you got me...at least you know I'll be here a while. Anyone feel free to add me as long as you are able to comment and motivate. I need the inspiration!!
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im here daily, active often, I just added you guys!
  • ItsaNewDawn
    Options
    :happy: Hi! My name is Dawn, and I working on losing 100+ pounds. I have lost 103 so far in this journey with about 25 more to go. The closer I get to my goal the harder it is to get there. Support and inspiration are essential! Feel free to add me
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost over 100 pounds with another 40 to go!