iPad or iPod Touch

Options
snookeroo
snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
Taking a survey:

If you could choose one (or afford only one), would you rather own an iPad or iPod Touch?

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    ipad
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    ipad
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    ipad
  • shaver
    shaver Posts: 2
    Options
    Either would be fine since someone stole my ipod today.
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oooh...so hard! I am an Apple-obsessive! :laugh: I have pretty much everything going!

I love my iTouch AND my iPad...although I probably use my iTouch more so I guess it might have to be that!
  • PattiU
    PattiU Posts: 1
    Options
    I just got the IPad and I am addicted!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I must confess to being an Apple addict (I have an iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad). Each one of them get used almost equally.

I have to say I love the iPad for the on-screen keyboard and the size of the screen for viewing movies.

My vote would be for the iPad.
  • GrayJohn
    Options
    What's an "ipad" and "itouch"??
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    ipod touch for working out!
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I own an ipad and one of the new nanos. Love them and use them both.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I own a itouch and I love it. It's my life line for many things, way more the a mp3 player. I don't have money for a ipad. i would say the itouch because you can take it more places then the ipad.
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I think you'd enjoy the iTouch more because you're such a music lover. Maybe you could get an iPad and a cheaper music player like the Shuffle or Nano. You already have one of those don't you? If you need an upgrade the Sansa Fuze would be a decent choice. :tongue:

A few guys at work got an iPad and I think that would be the choice. Surfing on the iTouch was have to get frustrating.
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I think you'd enjoy the iTouch more because you're such a music lover. Maybe you could get an iPad and a cheaper music player like the Shuffle or Nano. You already have one of those don't you? If you need an upgrade the Sansa Fuze would be a decent choice. :tongue:

A few guys at work got an iPad and I think that would be the choice. Surfing on the iTouch was have to get frustrating.
    That's my problem...I want both!
  • MrsDRS54
    MrsDRS54 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    iPad for sure (typing this on my iPad). :-)