down 88 since mfp, 98 overall

Options
2»

Replies

• RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look so, so great!
  • gopgirl219
    Options
    You look great! Congrats! My story is almost exactly as yours. I don't really notice much of a loss but looking at your before and after made me realize how much I have lost...I have 44 more to go and I appreciate you posting this...very motivational for me! Well done!!
  • ripzone13
    ripzone13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You do not look like you weigh 212 lbs! You look great. I have a very similar story...from being super active in highschool and only kinda over weight to ballooning and not seeing myself as that big only as a "thick" girl. Had the baby had the marriage, gained too much! You look amazing, add me if you'd like!
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you are all very sweet! thank you so much for all the kind words and good luck to you on your own journeys. :-D
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yay! That is awesome :D Good job!
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss! You look so adorable!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    wow, congratulations! That is really awesome!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. You look much lower than 212. I also gained weight after babies... the youngest turns 9 tomorrow so I took way too long to get back to a healthy lifestyle. Keep up the great work!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!

I can't believe you are 212.2, that is exactly what I weigh as of today and I look soooo much bigger than you! hehe Oh well.

I'm down 95 lb total, 49.6 lb since joining MFP (but was 240's even at age 16-17 so it's been 20 years since I have been anywhere near 200)
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love seeing stories like this. You are literally saving your own life!! You look great! Keep it going. I have no doubt but that you will achieve your goals. Cheers!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!

I can't believe you are 212.2, that is exactly what I weigh as of today and I look soooo much bigger than you! hehe Oh well.

I'm down 95 lb total, 49.6 lb since joining MFP (but was 240's even at age 16-17 so it's been 20 years since I have been anywhere near 200)

Both of you look like you are 160lbs. Great work.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats, job well done!
  • Conqueror85
    Options
    Congrats to you!
  • Schwaineser
    Options
    You look amazing, mama! I found myself in the same boat after having babies...it's so weird to hear people say that stress makes them LOSE weight. WHAT? Keep up the good work!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Looove this story - so inspiring!!! :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you look great girl good luck with your next goal!! you got this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!