Friends with 100 lbs to lose

Options
1235»

Replies

• tropicaltiger
    Options
    I Lost 94 pounds 5 years ago- and have kept it off-I love working out and going to the gym- would like to lose a few more pounds-my journey never ends-I am so happy I found fitness pal-I was always writing it down whatever I ate for the least 5 years-but it is so much easier logging in-and also I can put it in my phone-
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    Here too - always looking for people in my range, trying to lose 100+. Feel free to add me!
  • jessiej1980
    Options
    You can def. add me....I am looking for the same thing :)
  • k28bluey
    Options
    Hi- I have lost 40kg (88lbs) so far.... Just another few to go - was using a different weight tracker app but have just re started this one... Happy to be added by anyone, for on going support and motivation!
  • chunkyhoney78
    chunkyhoney78 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kat I joined MP a while ago but never used it I think most of that was because of my all or nothing way of thinking but this time its different my goal is to log all my foods good or bad workouts or just laziness just log. I'm hoping my new way of thinking will work this time. I'm looking to lose at least 100lbs my SW 270 CW 260's GW 150. Anyone is more than welcomed to add me if they want.
  • diva_vida
    diva_vida Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I'm also looking to lose 100lbs, then I'd be just above a normal BMI which would be great! Feel free to add me, I need all the friends I can get.
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jamie and I started my journey about 5 months ago. I'm 21, 5'2 and my starting weight was 271lbs. I have since lost 53.5lbs, which puts my current weight at 217.5lbs (as of today's weigh-in). My starting goal was to lose 141lbs. I now have 88 more lbs to go! I'm always looking for new motivation and new friends -- you can never have enough. In turn you will get someone who logs daily, completely honest, and will cheer you on throughout your journey as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am trying to lose 100 pounds. I started a week ago and I already loss 8 pounds. Nice to meet you. Oh yeah. Add me anyone
  • lachona99
    lachona99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too..,. Im also looking for people with the same goals