Deployed and looing to lose 50-60 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• silenceinspace
    silenceinspace Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I think the people in this thread are being pretty judgemental and unsupportive. You can express a difference of opinions without being rude.
    It's the MFP way. I've come to expect it. Half the people clicking on this are probably more concerned about the typo in the headline than anything else. God help anybody who accidentally types "loosing" when he or she means "losing". People come unhinged over typos in this joint. :ohwell:

Seriously. Maybe I've grown mellow in my "old age" (After 15 years on the internet, I think I've had enough of this ****).
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I think the people in this thread are being pretty judgemental and unsupportive. You can express a difference of opinions without being rude.
    It's the MFP way. I've come to expect it. Half the people clicking on this are probably more concerned about the typo in the headline than anything else. God help anybody who accidentally types "loosing" when he or she means "losing". People come unhinged over typos in this joint. :ohwell:

Seriously. Maybe I've grown mellow in my "old age" (After 15 years on the internet, I think I've had enough of this ****).

Dafuq?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

Yep. Your 21 year old self should definitely retire to your rocker and find something else to do :flowerforyou:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mhkikgpJsy1rl51vfo1_500.gif
  • silenceinspace
    silenceinspace Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Yep. Your 21 year old self should definitely retire to your rocker and find something else to do :flowerforyou:

...That was the joke. Glad you missed it!

Point_over_your_head.jpg
    Just to be clear this time.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

...That was the joke. Glad you missed it!

Point_over_your_head.jpg
    Just to be clear this time.

• LadyBugLex17
    LadyBugLex17 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    OP-- Good job! Keep up the hard work!
    What are your meals looking like?
    I hate the options while deployed! LOL
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Losing 5lb a week is just not realistic :( It's not safe or healthy either. If you want to keep the weight off then do it RIGHT! Otherwise it will come back with a vengance. Trust me on this.