Where are my late 20's and 30's people

Options

Replies

• jeanners98
    jeanners98 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and definitely need friends! I'll add you!
  • JuliaZanini
    Options
    Hey all!
    I'm 28 and I've been at mfp for almost a year but without friends was hard to be motivated...
    I need to lose about 15kg and I'm quite motivated at the moment!! :-)
    Anyone can add me as friend or shall we create a group (is that possible)?
  • pshelly305
    pshelly305 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 29 and totally in need of friends
  • Mermaidtash
    Options
    I'm 28 on Friday and it's my first day so I'll need encouragement! Add me!! :-)
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Im trying to get to goal before my 30th next year!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    (I can't believe I'm eligible to comment here...) I'm 27! Ladies, add me!
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I'm 26 and I log at least 6 days a week. About 20 pounds left to go on my weight loss journey.
  • KMPowell1980
    Options
    I just turned 33 on November 14. I have 2 kids, 4 and almost 2. I've been yo-yoing up and down the same few pounds for the last year or so. I'm ready to take off the rest of the baby (ahem...toddler) weight and then some and get down to the weight where I really like the way my body looks and then maintain it. For me, that means about a 14 pound loss.
  • rnarro
    rnarro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello to all! I am tired of pushing people/friends to exercise and eat healthy and not getting pushed back. Its hard to do it alone, though! :frown:
  • kliermann
    Options
    25 feelin super old haha but anyone can feel free to add me im here all day durring the week
  • blondepaparazzi
    blondepaparazzi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just got back on it here on the 13th and need some friends to keep me motivated! Add me ladies! I log daily.
  • lvlupfitness
    Options
    Hey everybody! I just turned 30 this past August and am in the best shape of my life. I recently became a certified personal trainer and will be happy to help anyone if they have any questions. Feel free to add me.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    28 here. anyone can add me. I log most days and try and give support and motivation, also like a little chat once in a while. :flowerforyou:
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    27 here!!! Would love to have some more friends around my age. :flowerforyou:
  • lifeofvicki
    lifeofvicki Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll be 31 in March, I'm recommitting myself to my journey and log in every day, feel free to add me!
  • rnarro
    rnarro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    First time ever to join! Just reading comments makes me happy.:happy: Love the way everyone is willing to help each other. I have been waiting for you all!
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    30 y.o. here, no kids. I'm on everyday and comment quite a bit. I also need new friends who are looking to help motivate me and be motivated. Log my stuff everyday, even when i'm ashamed LOL. Others alike, feel free to add me!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Smells like youngins in here :grumble:

I'm 36 and on everyday. That may or may not be a good thing.
  • Cherrie163
    Options
    I'm 28 and would love a friend going through the same thing! Want to lose 20lbs before my trip to Hong Kong in April. Works out a pound a week. Add me and we can keep each other on track, especially during the holiday season!
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    27 here.. Feel free to add me :) Let's do this! lol