NROLFW: Stage 1 Results with pics

Options
Hey All! This is my first time posting a topic on here and I'm pretty excited to be posting my very own before/during photos! I started The New Rules of Lifting for Women Stage 1 on October 11th, and completed it on November 14th. Below are my measurement results as well as my lifting results.

Ending Stats:
Right Bicep-- 11.5 inches (+0.5)
Bust-- 36 inches (no change)
Beneath Bust-- 30.5 inches (-0.5)
Waist-- 30.5 inches (no change)
Navel-- 32 inches (-0.5)
Hips-- 40.25 inches (-0.75)
Right Thigh-- 23.25 inches (-0.75)
Right Calf-- 15 inches (-0.5)

Some of the numbers may be off, but it looks like I gained 0.5 inches (most likely muscle) and lost 3 inches :)

Squat: 30 lbs to 65 lbs
Seated Row: 30 lbs to 75 lbs
Step Up: 10 lb dumbbells to 15 lb dumbbells

Deadlift: 65 lbs to 105 lbs
Shoulder Press: 5 lb dumbbells to 15 lb dumbbells
Lat Pulls: 20 lbs to 80 lbs
Lunge: 10 lb dumbbells to 15 lb dumbbells

Lastly, Photos!
9qwjkw.jpg
14xgpxx.jpg
jtwjn4.jpg

I only see minor changes, but I'm still excited about them! Starting stage 2 soon!

Replies

• r524reed
    r524reed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I can see the changes. Especially in your waist. Keep up the good work. You will be awesome by springtime !!!!
  • Tribesmama
    Options
    You can defo.see the changes well done. Im planning ti start this so thank you for posting results :)
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Keep it up girl! You look great! I have a lot more to lose before I can begin New Rules, but I so look forward to watching my body change in amazing ways like you!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!:drinker:
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    nice job. i can definitely see the difference.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Not bad after on a little more then a month. Keep it up.
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! I have been doing stage 1 with stops & starts due to Life stuff since August - I am back at it today, I was seeing good results so don't want to lose that!!!!!!!!...
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I can see changes. In the shoulders, traps, Waist, and apparently its caused your vision to suffer. Great Job Keep it up!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I can see changes. In the shoulders, traps, Waist, and apparently its caused your vision to suffer. Great Job Keep it up!

Yeah, girl! Keep it up!!!
  • Keep_The_Laughter
    Keep_The_Laughter Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Cheers to you :drinker:
  • Miarenee3
    Miarenee3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

LOL I actually slept in my contacts the night before and felt like I needed to go a day without them. Thank you :)
  • Miarenee3
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell the difference. Your thighs and waist areas both look slimmer.
  • Miarenee3
    Options
    Great job!!!!! I have been doing stage 1 with stops & starts due to Life stuff since August - I am back at it today, I was seeing good results so don't want to lose that!!!!!!!!...

Thanks!
    And awesome!! I wish you the best!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!