Replies

• FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    no

Somebody's gonna be pissed.
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options
    Unless you've got a huge **** you want to show off, no ...
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Real men don't wear skinny jeans.
  • FatHuMan1
    Options
    Real men don't wear skinny jeans.

If I was a real man do you think I would be asking for fashion advice on an internet forum honey?
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I say go for it. Make sure they're leopard print and pair them with a vest with no shirt, big hair, and a keytar.
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Only if you are a boy under the age of 14, or trying to look like one. They are in the same category as capri pants. Ewwwwwww.
  • DeterminedToLoseIt02
    Options
    depends, some can pull it off and some can't, but I like it
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Only if you're in the punk scene are http://cdn.optmd.com/V2/88562/585169/index.html?g=Af////8=&r=www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=59359about 12-20 something years old and pair it with a leather jacket. And only in black.

The blue ones are hideous!

Congrats on almost reaching your goal! I'm sure you have a man friend whose style you like- have him help you.

I'm not sure I like what you're insinuating. :angry:

Are you saying I'm........................................................... too old to pull these off?

I say you're exactly the right age to pull them off... and replace them with a better style.

When in doubt, please refer to this helpful diagram:
    http://cdn.optmd.com/V2/88562/585169/index.html?g=Af////8=&r=www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=59359
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    ESQ-bonobos-skinny-jeans-2013-xl_zps07c8f053.jpg

Also who can wear them? Can a short, stumpy, nearly bald forty something wear them? Too trendy for that demographic? How the heck do you style them? And what actually makes them "girlfriend jeans"?

I am just a few pounds from goal. I need to upgrade my wardrobe. I like everything I try on. But... at forty something, just because I can, doesn't mean I should. Goals...Look current, look fashionable, yet casual. Not interested in the manther look, ugh. Classy, but not patronly.

So any input from the fashionista's?

Are you even considering this? You looked at this picture, right? Have you skipped leg day your entire life?
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. No.
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm The Girlfriend and I don't wear those ugly things.... just saying.....
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Not even in my most drunkest state would I do that lol
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Eeewww no never wear these no man should ever wear jeans tighter than I would wear. Glad I got a manly man that will only wear jeans from Marks Workwear house. Get a pair of carhardts!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Only if you are Metallica
    metallica.jpg
    metallica-ten-bands.jpg
  • FatHuMan1
    Options
    ESQ-bonobos-skinny-jeans-2013-xl_zps07c8f053.jpg

Also who can wear them? Can a short, stumpy, nearly bald forty something wear them? Too trendy for that demographic? How the heck do you style them? And what actually makes them "girlfriend jeans"?

I am just a few pounds from goal. I need to upgrade my wardrobe. I like everything I try on. But... at forty something, just because I can, doesn't mean I should. Goals...Look current, look fashionable, yet casual. Not interested in the manther look, ugh. Classy, but not patronly.

So any input from the fashionista's?

Are you even considering this? You looked at this picture, right? Have you skipped leg day your entire life?

I have chosen to embrace my genetic shortcomings and own my chicken legs. Please don't shame.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Get red ones.
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Those of you against skinny jeans and leggings on men are showing your age. Europeans, teenagers, fashionistas and Russell Brand are already doing it and there's nothing we can do to stop it! :D
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Hell no!!!!!!!!!!! :noway:

cannot-be-unseen.jpg

The damage is done! My eyes hurt!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I have a 16 year old nephew who went through the skinny jean phase two years ago. I think they're a youth thing.