OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
My mom just called and told me that she and my dad are getting me a BRAND NEW nordic track elliptical trainer for an early Christmas gift! It's going to be delivered to me next week!!!!! It's the nordic track 990 pro. I am beyond excited! My parents know how much I want to lose weight and get in shape and this is just PERFECT for me!!!!!!

I am still in shock. I have the BEST parents EVER! Just had to share!!!:happy: :love: :love: :laugh:

Replies

• cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Enjoy!
  • Beach_Chica
    Options
    How nice!! Are they feeling extra generous? I could use one. ;] lol
  • Sharonbed4d
    Options
    That is awesome! What a great present and it's great you will get to using it next week! Enjoy:)
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Congratulations! What an awesome present. It's great that you're parents are so supportive of you.
  • dansu2000
    Options
    Do they want to adopt a 47 year old woman? :)
  • Dileysia
    Options
    Sweet!!!!!! I am sooooo jealous.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Congrats but make sure it's compatible with a Polar!!!!
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm happy for you.:happy:
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am very happy for you...but that picture of yours has GOT to be a mistake :wink: :tongue:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I really, really want one....there are only 3 at my gym & they are seldom free.
    You're gonna have a blast with it & with several weeks 'til Christmas, just think how "in shape" you'll be...now that's a great gift:smile:
  • raven5131
    Options
    Aren't parents just the best? Enjoy!
  • thehealthyone
    Options
    Awesome!!! This should keep you in check during the holidays!!! :drinker:
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    Wow, that is so great! Enjoy it.
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    Wow, that is so great! Enjoy it.
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    nice! Can they adopt me? I could use one of those here at my house too! lol
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    My mom just called and told me that she and my dad are getting me a BRAND NEW nordic track elliptical trainer for an early Christmas gift! It's going to be delivered to me next week!!!!! It's the nordic track 990 pro. I am beyond excited! My parents know how much I want to lose weight and get in shape and this is just PERFECT for me!!!!!!

I am still in shock. I have the BEST parents EVER! Just had to share!!!:happy: :love: :love: :laugh:

Excellent news! Looks like they are 100% supportive of you in all this, makes it so much easier for sure!

Enjoy! (Actually I am sure nobody needs to tell you that as you are going to anyway :laugh: )
  • surfbunny
    Options
    That's brilliant!
    Have you got a big window and a nice view to look out onto so you can pretendyou're cross country skiing for real? ;-)

Good luck with it!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • JenniferMOrtiz
    Options
    Awesome!!! I bought a treadmill about a year ago and I love having it in my room. I would love to get an elliptical too, but right now 10 bucks a month to go to the gym to use it sounds better than 1000 bucks LOL! But post pics when its up and ready to go!! Enjoy! :smile: