Help I'm stuck

Options
Hello I am a 59 1/2 year old female stroke survivor and I am stuck at 132 pounds I am 5'2" I walk 4-5 days 45-60 minutes or more in the grass. I started walking about 1 1/2 months ago most days I am under my calories by 100-200 calories, I figured after I started walking I would loose more ,BUT NO I even gave up my cookies for a week( I usually have 2 a day) when I started walking I've tried the Garcinia Cambogia, started drinking lemon water in the A.M., and still nothing I'M STUCK any advice out there for me? Because of my stroke impairments walking is about the only thing I can do. left arm does not work left leg is weak and ankle turns almost every step even with ankle brace. (waiting on a new brace to come in) I'm trying to loose the muffin top. and at least 5 pounds

Replies

• mociornita
    Options
    It's just 100/200 cals in deficit. You cant expect miracles. Do you track everything?? Have green tea in the morning, but after the kettle boils leave it for 6 min before putting the tea bag in( less caffeine gets released) that will help your weight loss. Keep walking and chill you will feel better just because you are out and about. Things will shape up for you.
    I used to be 19 st and my wife is 9st and we used to be like beauty and the beast but with patience and little chages things have changed.
  • melsheep
    Options
    Yes I track everything and when I'm short I get this message about eating to little will halt the loss.. I always hear eat less move more. So why am I suppose to eat more when I move mor?e I do not add my walking to my tracking because I think if I move more I shouldn't eat more it defeats the purpose of moving. And before I was walking daily I was not really doing anything at all so I figured I'm moving more the scale should move more. Some days I only get around 850 cal. because if I'm not hungry I don't feel I need to eat.