Losing baby weight! Looking for friends for support!

2»

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! I log daily, have an open diary & support my friends.
    I am a 25 yr old sahm of a 2 yr old. I weighed 150 before I got pregnant. I Weighed 167 in July & now I weigh 136. I don't have a gym membership so I find ways to workout at home (play outside with my kiddo, Youtube videos, etc). Food wise, I eat everything I did before, just smaller portions. You got this!
  • steph6butterfly
    steph6butterfly Posts: 3 Member
    hi! My lil guy just turned 14 months and I have 7 lbs to go before im back and i cant seem to do it so i am trying this app a friend told me about it and i love it i already lost 1lb in 1 week. Do you feel like you can eat a few things here and there not to healthy as long as you stay in your calorie rang, and it wont destroy your diet??? i feel so guilty , i work out once or twice a week i feel too guilty going with my son being home, he comes first! even if my husband watches him, i want time with him too. :) how much are you looking to lose? :)
  • steph6butterfly
    awesome!!! so i dont have to feel to guilty if i eat something not so healthy here and there, as long as i stay with in my calories?
  • steph6butterfly
    how many times a week do you work out? Or did you just do simple exercises at home?
  • Hello!! I am losing the baby weight as well! I had my son in January and gained a ton of weight!!! Can't wait to get rid of it!
  • angel4nature
    angel4nature Posts: 9 Member
    I guess you can say I am trying to loose my baby weight too. I gained 60+ with my first and ended up with gestational diabetes with the second two. My youngest is still nursing at 1.5 yrs old and I am hoping to start getting the after baby weight off. I have 100 pounds to loose and giving myself about a year and a half or so to do so cause we have a big family vacation to Disney planned shortly after that, and my kids will need someone able to ride the rides with them.
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    We are planning a Disney World vacation next November. My goal is to actually be in the pictures instead of hiding behind the camera