Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Why so important? They're just boobs.
  • FJDodd
    FJDodd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different, but since they got smaller before, it would seem that they will do so again. Look at it this way - you are saving yourself from a lifetime of back problems by reducing their size. If they stayed the same, and your frame got smaller, then your back would suffer more weight than it can hold.
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I havent lost my boobs at all and I currently down 43 LBS; I do alot of chest workouts and they seem firmer;
    bench press
    pushups (regular and staggering)
    dumbell flyes
    around the world
    Plus there is a few machines at my gym I use
  • rhondatime2chg
    rhondatime2chg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That's the first place to go on me. I'm already down a size in my chest. Why can't it leave my hips instead??
  • victoriousO
    victoriousO Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to smaller ones so all is ok with me.. I was an B cup before babies and weight so I am probably heading there again!!!
  • DeterminedToLoseIt02
    Options
    I hate mine the way they are. I can't wait for them to shrink a bit!
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Mine look bigger since I lost weight.... even though the size never changed.
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mine went from 36 DD/E's and up...down to 32 C/D's depending on the bra... They seem so deflated to me, lol, but the skin is
    s l o w l y tightening up and I'm getting used to my new itty bitty's lol. I LOVE how they aren't so heavy, but not crazy about the lack of volume/wrinkly skin lol. Being 47 doesn't help matters I guess...:P Thank goodness for Victoria's Secret!
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    When you have a slimmer frame, the D's won't look right. B's will be sexier with your new figure. Less can be..more!
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    last time i lost weight i went from a 14D to a 12F. This time, I went from a 14E/F to a 12 D/DD.

Long story short? I don't care.

Basically it comes down to a line in 'Friends With Benefits' where the guy compliments the girl on her boobs, and she clutches them, lamenting that they are small. The guy smirks and goes 'hey, they're still breasts!'

Better to be in proportion and fit than top heavy and squishy :)
  • jennyc1270
    jennyc1270 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started out as as 42DD and am down to a 36 C and could probably go to a B. I'm not so sad about them getting smaller, but they headed south and sometimes I think I need to tuck them in my waistband.
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a clear cut answer to this, but there really isn't. I had the same issue in my early 20s, now that I'm 30 and recently lost 32 lbs I *don't* have that problem. So... I'm not really sure what happened. My measurements, size and weight are down considerably and was so sure I'd gone down a cup size or band size (which is kinda what I had hoped), but after trying on various sizes, I'm still the same.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Who needs T when you have A?

KnowwhatImean? :wink:
  • livesthere
    Options
    It's not possible that I'm aware of. Your body kinda does its own thing. I'm SERIOUSLY curious how much mine weigh though. I have wondered that for a while..... they must be the annoying 5 lbs or whatever I can't lose! I would rather have itty bitty titties than a squishy belly (which I currently possess).

But seriously, mine are the same size so I think it's genetics.
  • livesthere
    Options
    Crap I posted twice and I don't know how to delete it!
  • kdwilcox1195
    Options
    I'm afraid of the same thing! Lol. If it's really important to you, you should take a bust enhancement pill (BustMaxx has great reviews and is like $22) to keep them at a nice size. :)

but to be honest, I'd rather be fit.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    It's not possible that I'm aware of. Your body kinda does its own thing. I'm SERIOUSLY curious how much mine weigh though. I have wondered that for a while..... they must be the annoying 5 lbs or whatever I can't lose! I would rather have itty bitty titties than a squishy belly (which I currently possess).

But seriously, mine are the same size so I think it's genetics.

I have been curious about the weight of mine as well. I am pretty sure that the grocery store would kick me out for 'weighing the melons' on their scale, so I will likely never know :grumble: :laugh:
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I think being fit overall, is much hotter than just having large breasts.
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mine went from 36 DD/E's and up...down to 32 C/D's depending on the bra... They seem so deflated to me, lol, but the skin is
    s l o w l y tightening up and I'm getting used to my new itty bitty's lol. I LOVE how they aren't so heavy, but not crazy about the lack of volume/wrinkly skin lol. Being 47 doesn't help matters I guess...:P Thank goodness for Victoria's Secret!

I'm in the same boat. Deflated water balloons, is what I think of mine. I'm so self-conscious about my boobs now that I wish I could afford surgery. :( I started out in 42DDs and now my 36Cs are too big; most of it is loose skin. T_T
  • SteveStedge1
    SteveStedge1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    From a dude's perspective that is just an excuse.

A personally have never even HEARD of any man who complained that his lady was less sexy after losing weight.

I have a feeling this "I dont want to lose my boobs" is just a lie people tell themselves to rationalize not losing weight. (I'm guilty of rationalizing crap too, so not judging here)

Of course it's easy for me to say that..its not like my penis shrinks if I lose fat. How awful would THAT be? LOL

Seriously...can any guys chime in here?

Fit>big boobs any day.