Looking for New friends ;)

Options
I am looking for friends who actually are here for give support and positive thoughs. I am a very positive person and love to send happy thoughts to those who need it ;)

I don't want people to add me because they want to build their friends list- I have FB for that!! Hope everyone has a great day ;) it's going to be chilly in PA and I'm so not looking forward to winter ;) We are going to a Halloween Party this weekend-I'm sure I'll blow my healthy eating but hey you have to do that every so often!

Replies

• lilcrittert
    Options
    I'll be your friend....I like positive supportive people and thoughts too. Positive brings success!
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    Howdy to you - yep, I'm trying to be positive and would be glad to add you!

:smile:

Neil.
  • Kalyn
    Kalyn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. Positive-ness is much needed on our weight loss journies. No matter how big or small they are!!!!

It is cold here in Ohio too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do we burn calories from shivering??? LOL!

We had a Halloween Party last weekend...a positive thing - with all the CRAP I ate, including candy we had leftover (which I plowed through :/) I still managed to lose 2lbs this week!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very careful through the rest of the week. With some thought and careful planning the rest of the time and occasional party will never hurt us! :)
  • Gizmo52
    Gizmo52 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm looking for more positive, upbeat and supportive friends.
  • suemorgan
    Options
    me too please
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also a positive person whom love to give support and receiving in return.... Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! :)
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    *looks at that thing that says "Mirabilis logged in for 110 days in a row!"*

Add me if you'd like! I don't respond to everything because life's hectic here too, but I think positive reinforcement is definitely a great help!
  • Margarette
    Margarette Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I would love to be your friends. I actually cleaned out my friends list last week. All those I don't hear from got the boot. I agree this is not facebook. But I am on here more than facebook! :-)

I am from Northern Mass btw and would love some friends in the area too. I need some workout buddies (although of course that is not necessary to be my friend)!!

Anyways hope yall are doing great! Happy Friday!
  • Imeginn2
    Options
    I am brand new to this and am also looking for some positive people in my corner :) I don't know how all of this works yet but I'd love some great new friends all working towards our goals :happy:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also...and could use the support too. I'm happy to help you anytime : )
    Christine
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    So far so good-but some still just nothing ;( hate to keep cleaning my friends list but it does feel good when we support eachother ;)
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    So far so good-but some still just nothing ;( hate to keep cleaning my friends list but it does feel good when we support eachother ;)

Well you're stuck with me now - hope that's no bad thing though lol!

:laugh:
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm new here and sure need a lot of positivity and motivation , i love home workout DVDs and have some , need friends to be workout buddies and motivate each other , so plz any one feel free to add me. :wink: